Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by waaac77 View Post
    The language on their playgrounds at elementary school are way worse. I suppose you think video games and heavy metal music make people want to shoot each other
    Only if you play the records backwards! (you might be to young to remember that one lol)

Is his shop right on that lake?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Is his shop right on that lake?
    Yes but it's more part of an inlet on the Cherokee Reservoir. Google map it. Put in Scott Bloomquist racing.
    Last edited by NeedforLMspeed; 04-10-2020 at 10:39 PM.

I hope Babb kicks some tail in the Bloomquist cars.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLMspeed View Post
    Yes but it's more part of an inlet on the Cherokee Reservoir. Google map it. Put in Scott Bloomquist racing.
    Wow.....bad azz.

Can see why he's late all the time.....I wouldn't want to leave either.
    Last edited by Barbecueboy; 04-11-2020 at 08:00 PM.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

BBQ:
    The lighter green body of water north of his home (in pasture field) -Is a man made lake that Scott had built. Large enough for skiing!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by DLC View Post
    WOW Scotty that's some really good language for a kid to hear !!!!!!!!!!!!!! TY you DOPE HEAD. Wonder if Drydene is proud of him.??
    Maybe he seen all of the attention that that Bobby Pierce got with his vulgar T- shirts and so he is trying to get some for his own self ?

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Maybe he seen all of the attention that that Bobby Pierce got with his vulgar T- shirts and so he is trying to get some for his own self ?
    Bobby Pierce should learn from his dad, his dad was a stand up guy.

Quote Originally Posted by dee81fan View Post
    Didn't we already see this pairing?
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Quote Originally Posted by t4g2 View Post
    From my understanding as the original agreement. babb to run bloomer cars for crown jewels and rocket for the rest. My understanding is Babbs car is part time " test" car.
    Did Shannon buy the car or is this a team car he is just driving and maintaining? I surely wouldn't purchase something and be told what I was expected to do with it.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post
    Did Shannon buy the car or is this a team car he is just driving and maintaining? I surely wouldn't purchase something and be told what I was expected to do with it.
    Car was bought. This had been in the works for a while. One thing I heard was Maybe Babb can help get those cars going and find a set up that works to put the car on the cushion during a race. Guess will see how it all turns out.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post
    I'd bet it was "paid for" a while ago by Petroff. This is a favor in return.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Quote Originally Posted by fryefan View Post
    This is the problem with today's society. Many people think that bad behavior in one setting justifies it in another setting.

When someone curses they are just exhibiting to the world that they have a limited vocabulary.
    I agree swearing makes you sound stupid but I think the problem with today’s society is that parents don’t teach their kids to not use that language in public settings and rely on others to behave so they don’t have to spend time parenting. If you take things away from them or ground them they should learn the right way.

The way I took Bloomers comments were that he is mad he hasn’t been performing well (dominating) and is serious about getting back to domination. It’s why he has so many fans because he can’t stand to lose and that’s one thing that makes him great. Comments like that are made prior to football games, baseball games, business meetings, etc

Again I agree you shouldn’t swear but Bloomer is (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ing serious about getting back to dominating and I hope we see some amazing racing by Team Zero whenever we do resume

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    Car was bought. This had been in the works for a while. One thing I heard was Maybe Babb can help get those cars going and find a set up that works to put the car on the cushion during a race. Guess will see how it all turns out.
    Thanks!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dee81fan View Post
    do u think babb will win as many races as he did last year ??????

Couldn't do much worse considering he won twice in 2019.

I feel like Babb hasn't transitioned to the new normal for setups. He isn't the only guy from Illinois either.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Babb has had 2 decent years in rocket out of the last 8 years. So I'm hoping he's in this full time but my understanding is that's not the case. I haven't talked to Shannon in a few months so I don't know the full details.

They were pretty stout at the end of last year, but fell off a bit at the beginning of this year.

With Madden, Babb, McDowell, & Weiss in his cars I am pretty sure they are going to get quite a few wins.

Yes they were pretty stout. But Babb not so much... even in bloomer car the few he raced he did ok but alot of that was just cars ahead of him dropped out an he just maintained. Trust me love to see him dominate as I'm one of his biggest fans have been since he started in 1994 in a mod