Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    So to clarify, probably no Dream? lol

Dang you guys are bored.
    Probably not. I predict the Dream and World end up being on consecutive weekends in September.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Total disclosure....Because Hillary makes me puke I reluctantly voted for Trump hoping he would actually behave like a president, man was I wrong. I just got done watching todays press briefing and I can’t imagine it could get any more bizarre. Did I just watch a Saturday Night Live skit?

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    Probably not. I predict the Dream and World end up being on consecutive weekends in September.
    You race against Lucas/WoO on the weekend before. Then you race against Lucas on the following weekend.

I don’t think Lucas will adjust the Knoxville race. You could adjust Portsmouth to DTWC weekend and The Hillbilly to after the Pittsburgher.

WoO could easily move Fayetteville and Lancaster to the weekend before the World Finals.

Quote Originally Posted by huskerdirt View Post
    WoO could easily move Fayetteville and Lancaster to the weekend before the World Finals.
    Both tours are going to have to get creative.

The the dream didnt take place in 2001 if everyone remembers....the million. Simplest thing to do IF it doesn't happen this June, is just move the whole total purse to the world weekend. We have been speculating for months what they were going to for the 50th, I think that may be the best option instead of messing up the national tours more than they already will be. It would be cool to see that happen on back to back weekends from a fans stand point, it would kill the car count though IMO, especially with Knoxville the week after the world. I can't see Eldora stepping on the tradition of the hillbilly either.

Monday-Wednesday dream Thursday-Saturday world? I’m in

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    That would be a heck of a month. I guess the Dream would have to be the weekend before the World, because Knoxville is the week after the World.

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    That would be a heck of a month. I guess the Dream would have to be the weekend before the World, because Knoxville is the week after the World.
    That’s what I think happens. Depending on how long this quarantine lasts, I tend to think all that’s going to be left on both tours is their bigger races. I think both tours will lose almost all of their “regular” shows.

Quote Originally Posted by huskerdirt View Post
    That Fayetteville race has the makings to be awesome......can't wait to see how the new track shakes out for the pros.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Dr. Fauci just stated that sports could come back this summer, only without fans. This is bad news for our sport. I'm losing hope quick.

I'm thinking sports that can have athletes play their respective sports and the fans/viewers see it via pay-per-view of some sorts, I can see that working for stuff like the major sporting events. Dirt racing, maybe the top series could get by doing that... no way on the rest of dirt racing able to operate in this kind of capacity.