Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My prediction

heard mid may for IL to get off stay at home order

My prediction: After seeing how much merch Davenport sold with his 6 pack car at the World last year, Ricky Weiss shows up there with a red Clyde Torkel's Chicken Pit #7 from Stroker Ace this year.
    Guerilla Racing Junkies.

Shovel on a little more coal, then when we cross white oak mountain, watch 97 roll!

The problem is the gall dang motors.

As far as Boone goes its not be announced or decided yet. Id expect a decision on it in the next week or so on it by WOO

No way Boone is running May 1-2.

See y’all at the Dream! Bank on it!
    2023 Races - WoO at TST

Ok ya'll I started this thread I know some of ya'll doubted that I would be right don't know if ya'll watched the news today their seriously talking about opening parts of the country next week it's only 3 weeks till my prediction looks like my prediction could be correct what ya think

Quote Originally Posted by 50Dixon50 View Post
    Ok ya'll I started this thread I know some of ya'll doubted that I would be right don't know if ya'll watched the news today their seriously talking about opening parts of the country next week it's only 3 weeks till my prediction looks like my prediction could be correct what ya think
    You have inside contact with the enemy?

Uh no we'll see what happens man I sure hope I'm correct cause I really need some racin

People must wear some sort of mask.....must....no coughing and no spitting everywhere. ...no spitting dip jiuce or spitting your used pinch on the ground. ....not trying to be a nazi here but a lot of people have immune system problems. ....if you have asthma or arthritis your immune system is already an issue.....watch out for the person next to you...
    I want URR Unified Rules Racing .

Just because some are opening it up doesnt mean any big crowds. I know some are talking bars and restaurants to be at half capacity. I hope your correct as i have plans for dream and some other races but i dont see much happening in Illinios anytime soon esp since we are hitting cases in the thousands and just hit our HIGH in 24 hours.

I live in southern Missouri I think Missouri should be one of the earlier states that begin to open up

I live in southern Missouri I think Missouri should be one of the earlier states that begin to open up
    Yesterday the governor extended the stay at home order till May 3rd and today Missouri had the biggest number of new cases yet (over 400), so it is going to be awhile before we have any racing going on in Missouri.

If he starts to re-open the state on May 3rd, then it is going to take at least a month and a half to go through the 3 stages of opening that was laid out at yesterday's press conference. That gets us to the middle of June.

Well don't want to but what you said makes sense so I guess I'll have to agree with you I guess it's that I want to see some racing SO bad

Well don't want to but what you said makes sense so I guess I'll have to agree with you I guess it's that I want to see some racing SO bad
    I agree about wanting to see some racing.

What I outlined is IF they go by the corona-virus task force recommendations. They may speed the process up, time will tell.

Off topic, I miss watching Ed flat-foot it around the dirt tracks.

Yeah me that no 50 was something else back in the 90's one of the best races I ever seen at pevely was Dixon and Gundaker running side by side the whole 25 laps if I remember I think Gundaker edged him out about 8 inches for the win
    Now that's pure racin right there

Things will ramp up in the South. Bet on it.

Late Model Mark

Do you mean like in the south east

Alabama and Georgia at least for now if....things stay level or taper off a tick.

Late Model Mark

I don't know how, but Thunderhill Raceway in Summertown Tn. is having practice today, and gonna try to race May 9th - as long as people has to be 6 feet apart and wear a muzzle I don't believe they will be any Racing. JMO which don't amount to much !

Ok I just read according to Dr.Ben Carson (I think he's on the up and up) he said we should open the country in three weeks so that takes out to may 9th-10th which will be the the 2nd weekend of may hopefully this will work out.