Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Yeah and the whole world is behind this scam. They all want to see Trump lose in November the whole world that is. They can't stand the guy lol.
    ............. and the FBI didn’t screw General Flynn either ?

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    well kid , look,s like your posse finally showed up , was afraid ole SS was gone leave you to the wolves......lol.....
    Kid can handle himself with out me with you gullible fools. The wife and I are working a lot of hours and different shifts. Just making a lot of money why I can. Like Rahm Emanuel said "don't let a crisis go to waste". If you can make a lot of extra money during a crisis do!! So I am I was going to retire 5/1 but now who know win. Thanks King Donald Dumb for your mistake because, is making me a ton of money!! Well good night boys time to go the bed so I can go make some more overtime.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Kid can handle himself with out me with you gullible fools. The wife and I are working a lot of hours and different shifts. Just making a lot of money why I can. Like Rahm Emanuel said "don't let a crisis go to waste". If you can make a lot of extra money during a crisis do!! So I am I was going to retire 5/1 but now who know win. Thanks King Donald Dumb for your mistake because, is making me a ton of money!! Well good night boys time to go the bed so I can go make some more overtime.
    Jill must be working the opposite shift and can’t proof read for you ! Your rambling post shows your real mentality ! You are related to Joe right ? Can’t put a sentence together ?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    no i left union jobs for scumbags like you and kid dumb as a rock to fill ! you uneducated scumbags with no moral compass needed that kind of protection to try and make something from nothing ! i am ok without that protection !
    Thank you because, this uneducated, anti-American, commie, low life, liberal scumbag and whatever else I missed needed the union job otherwise I might have been homeless. I would have never gotten any other job I just know it. I'm enjoying what that union job has afforded me. I've truly been blessed and who would thunk it. It was you I have to thank so, from the bottom of my heart Thank you!!

Just hope it's all not ill gotten fortune.... Sleep well. Ole Rahm, another one of your heroes...

Thank you because, this uneducated, anti-American, commie, low life, liberal scumbag and whatever else I missed needed the union job otherwise I might have been homeless. I would have never gotten any other job I just know it. I'm enjoying what that union job has afforded me. I've truly been blessed and who would thunk it. It was you I have to thank so, from the bottom of my heart Thank you!!
    You actually described yourself pretty well. But didn't even realize it.

Yep but, don't forget were lazy lol, Retired from our union jobs and went out and in your case got another job and in my started my own business. Now that's some lazy --- people right there. I know you guys have been working some long hours over there. Is John still working over there? I need him to look at a lazy susan for me. Is the wife still on the front lines? if so, tell her to stay safe.

Kid he stills live at home with his parents. The only job he had was the union job. He's nothing but a dirtbag and the union got rid of him because he couldn't perform to their standards. That's why he doesn't like unions. You and I both know the kind.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Kid he stills live at home with his parents. The only job he had was the union job. He's nothing but a dirtbag and the union got rid of him because he couldn't perform to their standards. That's why he doesn't like unions. You and I both know the kind.
    Do I ever.............................................. ..........

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetters View Post
    You actually described yourself pretty well. But didn't even realize it.
    Those are your fearless leaders words for me. I know I missed a few but, he will tell you in your team meeting lmao!!!

You have a few yourself to add to the list don't you! come on you guys can reach 20 I'm sure of it lmao!!

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    well kid , look,s like your posse finally showed up , was afraid ole SS was gone leave you to the wolves......lol.....
    No We've known each other to long for that to happen.

These wolves been attacking me for years. Other than few bites here and there I've been able to survive the on going attacks. lol

No We've known each other to long for that to happen.

These wolves been attacking me for years. Other than few bites here and there I've been able to survive the on going attacks. lol
    But do you have a high school diploma or even a GED ? Why dodge,dance and divert ? You rally would have been nothing without the unions protection and you seem to know it !

Yep but, don't forget were lazy lol, Retired from our union jobs and went out and in your case got another job and in my started my own business. Now that's some lazy --- people right there. I know you guys have been working some long hours over there. Is John still working over there? I need him to look at a lazy susan for me. Is the wife still on the front lines? if so, tell her to stay safe.
    Give me an address and I can ship out some “ hooked on phonics “ for you ! Or would you just rather stay “stuck on stupid” ?

Kid yes we are the lazy ones. They have 2 days off a week and we maybe have 2 days off a month. Kid you can't start your own business, you can't do that. Glad to see your business has been very successful for you and your wife. John is still there and probably will be for a while. The wife thinks she is done with the front lines for a while. She is going to find out Monday what her schedule will be from here on out. She's hoping to return back to her normal schedule.

Kid yes we are the lazy ones. They have 2 days off a week and we maybe have 2 days off a month. Kid you can't start your own business, you can't do that. Glad to see your business has been very successful for you and your wife. John is still there and probably will be for a while. The wife thinks she is done with the front lines for a while. She is going to find out Monday what her schedule will be from here on out. She's hoping to return back to her normal schedule.
    Yes so far so good with the business. I hope your wife is done on the front lines but, I'll give her credit for doing her part in all this. Ok I will give John a call and see if he can still help me out.

Kid to gullible fools would poop their pants if they knew that the republican governor's wife baked you chocolate chip cookies all of the time. LOL

Give me an address and I can ship out some “ hooked on phonics “ for you ! Or would you just rather stay “stuck on stupid” ?

Yeah the stuck on stupid is working out for me so far so, I will just stay the course if you don't mind.

Kid to gullible fools would poop their pants if they knew that the republican governor's wife baked you chocolate chip cookies all of the time. LOL
    Yes she was such a great lady and treated me good. We got along really well. I remember one time I was over for a service call at the Governor's mansion and was waiting in the carriage house with security and she called down to ask if I was there and they told her I was and they told her they were waiting for her to leave before sending me up and she told them to send me up right now because, she had something for me and really it was for my son. After the Oklahoma bombing she was sending teddy bears to the kids in Oklahoma but, wanted to give my son one. She was very thoughtful and caring person.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    But do you have a high school diploma or even a GED ? Why dodge,dance and divert ? You rally would have been nothing without the unions protection and you seem to know it !
    I had to form a union while self employed because, I needed their protection. all is good now but, it was a struggle before that lol.

When you feel the need to have to brag about how much money you have or make......you don't.

Nice try
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????