Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    No we exposed Fauci for the deep state fraud that he is long ago! So why is Jill off the front lines ?
    Ha Ha Ha Ha Yep the whole world is behind this big fraud. He duped the smartest man in the world like you've never seen before lol

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Ha Ha Ha Ha Yep the whole world is behind this big fraud. He duped the smartest man in the world like you've never seen before lol
    Yes he did ! YOU believed every word he said !!!!!

Zero25
    Sooooooo, a Christian is not to own a profitable business?....bhahahahaha, that's about the stupidest anti-Christian comment I have ever seen!

411...….theres a reason theres a lot more employess than there are owners! As a great man once said, my dad, "son, if an employee is smarter than you, you would be workin for him"!... NUFF SAID

Your little theory may work for your little mom and pa business. In the real world the big businesses employ the best and smartest talent they can afford. This is why they are Successful because of the team they have assembled. You are only as good as your team. If you have a bunch of dumb people working for you, your business isn't that great.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

AS the Dem corruption surfaces in proof of fact including Obama who is trying to slang mud now that he has also been exposed. Bunch of lying political slime caught in their own corruption. Yet many people want more, so I am sure they will line up to vote for these parasites. Mr Magoo came out of the basement to reassure people if he was in charge none of these virus issues would be a problem. And the sheep like ss12 say. YEAH JOE WE KNOW!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    King Donald Dumb
    King Donald Dumb
    King Donald Dumb
    King Donald Dumb
    King Donald Dumb
    King Donald Dumb
    King Donald Dumb
    King Donald Dumb
    he's a stable genius
    he's a stable genius
    he's a stable genius
    he's a stable genius
    he's a stable genius
    We ALL get it! You don’t like your President. Now then, if you can scrape a few (or four or more) comprehendible and descriptive sentences together --- could you please tell all of us “why it is” that you specifically do not like your President. Again, specifically with comprehendible and descriptive sentences. Be detailed, like and kind, “I don’t like his foreign policy”, and tell us why. Or, “I don’t like XXXX policies” and be detailed why. No copout reply either. FOR ONCE, tell us all why you specifically don’t like our President.
    Last edited by lurker; 05-09-2020 at 10:01 AM.

In the real world the big businesses employ the best and smartest talent they can afford. This is why they are Successful because of the team they have assembled. You are only as good as your team.
    Hmmmmmmmmmm?

If you have a bunch of dumb people working for you, your business isn't that great.
    In the context of what’s written as a whole, It’s glaringly obvious that you’ve never worked in or for, Big Business. Correct? Or is YOUR theory flawed now?

(Crickets chirping ) .................!

He's waiting on his union boss..........to tell him how he is allowed to answer.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Can Biden choose pelosi as his veep if she is under investigation for insider trading scandal that's about to blow up on her?

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Can Biden choose pelosi as his veep if she is under investigation for insider trading scandal that's about to blow up on her?
    I bet he chooses Kamala Harris.

He's waiting on his union boss..........to tell him how he is allowed to answer.
    Yep that's it. smh

i bet he chooses kamala harris.
    figures that is the scum you would vote for !

I bet he chooses Kamala Harris.
    im thinking meshell obummer , that would probably be the best pic for him , but i doubt she wants any part of it , especially with this knew knowledge coming out about the involvement of her hubby in the Russia hoax .........judgement day is coming......

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    figures that is the scum you would vote for !
    Wha wha wha wha!!! cry me a river why don't you!!! lmao!!!

Pelosi is getting ready for some heat on her insider stock scandal......I'm surprised she would be so underhanded and sneaky about it since she is such above reproach with everything.

Fake and phony beyotch...

Michelle Obama would be a great pick for joe if he wants to win....she owns the left and they will do anything for her.

This might tick some folks off, but I actually think Michelle is cool and is much less of a bullshotter than her husband.....not cool enough to vote for, but as a person...she seems ok by me.

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    im thinking meshell obummer , that would probably be the best pic for him , but i doubt she wants any part of it , especially with this knew knowledge coming out about the involvement of her hubby in the Russia hoax .........judgement day is coming......
    That would be a way to get the black people out to vote that's for sure.

That would be a way to get the black people out to vote that's for sure.
    If Donald trump said that you would call him a racist........and Don lemon would lose his mind.

Pelosi is getting ready for some heat on her insider stock scandal......I'm surprised she would be so underhanded and sneaky about it since she is such above reproach with everything.

Fake and phony beyotch...

Michelle Obama would be a great pick for joe if he wants to win....she owns the left and they will do anything for her.

This might tick some folks off, but I actually think Michelle is cool and is much less of a bullshotter than her husband.....not cool enough to vote for, but as a person...she seems ok by me.
    If George Bush likes her she can't be all that bad but, your other team members are not going to like what you have to say but, they won't chastise you like they would me lmao!!!!

If Donald trump said that you would call him a racist........and Don lemon would lose his mind.
    Really I have ever called him a racist? Don't you mean the media?

If George Bush likes her she can't be all that bad but, your other team members are not going to like what you have to say but, they won't chastise you like they would me lmao!!!!
    Sorry bud......I'm the Dennis erb of 4m in that regard.

I even write my own stuff and have never copied and pasted anything to bolster my argument.

You know that.