Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    YOU PROBABLY WRITE YOURSELF NOTES OR TEXT YOURSELF AND END THEM LOL ! and you probably don't even wonder why anymore !
    No but, I sure do like to laugh and when I come on ole 4m it's like comedy hour. Where can I go to hear all those names you have for me. Oh and sometimes I end it with lmao!!

Sorry you can't handle I like to have fun and not take this crap serious. Maybe just don't respond to my post from now on, just a thought. I'm not here to make you mad or anyone else just to have a little fun.

joe is that you ?
    Bill is that You??

I wonder if he caught that or not?

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    No but, I sure do like to laugh and when I come on ole 4m it's like comedy hour. Where can I go to hear all those names you have for me. Oh and sometimes I end it with lmao!!

Sorry you can't handle I like to have fun and not take this crap serious. Maybe just don't respond to my post from now on, just a thought. I'm not here to make you mad or anyone else just to have a little fun.
    i am glad your goal is not to make me mad ...................................... but to just act really stupid ! almost forgot again ...... LOL !

Lol ...................................lifelong oblivious libtard !

Now that was funny lol!!!!
    Only because it's true.....
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

You mean since you don't want to be his teammate and he doesn't want to be on your team lol
    You do realize people can be friends and have the same opinion but be on different teams right?

And besides.....making a mockery out of your disdain for anything trump isn't really a team sport.

So easy a one man band can do it.

I can’t believe it but, eagle eye missed it and I bet he does again

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    You do realize people can be friends and have the same opinion but be on different teams right?

And besides.....making a mockery out of your disdain for anything trump isn't really a team sport.

So easy a one man band can do it.
    That’s not being a good team member. Your going to upset the rest of the team you and dirt man keeps this up lol

Only because it's true.....
    Did you confer with your other team members on this lol

Did you confer with your other team members on this lol
    Yup..........myself and I also agreed, it was unanimous.

Yup..........myself and I also agreed, it was unanimous.
    So just the two of you. Did you have a teleconference with the other team members that couldn't attend live in the office. lol

So just the two of you. Did you have a teleconference with the other team members that couldn't attend live in the office. lol
    Let me try this slowly......you asked if I conferred with my team....my team consists of me, myself and I.

And we all agreed.

Let me try this slowly......you asked if I conferred with my team....my team consists of me, myself and I.

And we all agreed.
    stop ......................................you are confusing him !

Getting back to the original subject I never paid a lot of attention to another woman coming forward with an accusation after nearly 30 years. Thought it was likely another person wanting their 15 minutes of fame even though I thought Biden was a little too touchy feely with the ladies, the guy you didn't want around your wife when the clock struck midnight at the New Year's Eve bash.

Our local paper, The Union, had a front page story about her today and it turns out she lives up here in our NorCal county and, after reading it I'm inclined to believe her. She apparently did tell plenty of people about it right after it happened and it got buried by the politicians, which isn't surprising. If you care to read it for yourselves it's at The Union.com. Change or confirm your opinion of Biden as you may but it won't change mine about 'rump.

And we all agreed.
    Now that was way to fast. Did I hear you right and you said me, myself and I and isn't that three members of your team. I thought there was only two earlier. Now I'n starting to think there might be 5 or 6 members on that team lol. The End.

stop ......................................you are confusing him !
    Yup I'm confused alright. One minute it's 2 members and then the next it 3 members and in the next post it might be 6 members. Kind of confusing don't you think. Wait a minute your on that team so maybe you do understand it lol. The End.

Quote Originally Posted by over4T View Post
    Getting back to the original subject I never paid a lot of attention to another woman coming forward with an accusation after nearly 30 years. Thought it was likely another person wanting their 15 minutes of fame even though I thought Biden was a little too touchy feely with the ladies, the guy you didn't want around your wife when the clock struck midnight at the New Year's Eve bash.

Our local paper, The Union, had a front page story about her today and it turns out she lives up here in our NorCal county and, after reading it I'm inclined to believe her. She apparently did tell plenty of people about it right after it happened and it got buried by the politicians, which isn't surprising. If you care to read it for yourselves it's at The Union.com. Change or confirm your opinion of Biden as you may but it won't change mine about 'rump.
    Yes I agree. Do you think Trumps accusers are believable as well?

Now that was way to fast. Did I hear you right and you said me, myself and I and isn't that three members of your team. I thought there was only two earlier. Now I'n starting to think there might be 5 or 6 members on that team lol. The End.
    How do manage to tie your shoes in the morning?

wheres your comrades at kid , they have not been to your defense in a while , your misunderstanding of the word " TEAM " makes me think you most have been the one always picked last for teams in school , which does lead to one becoming a loner , sorry about that kid , looks like its still happening , BUT , you could still redeem your self , just put on a red "MAGA" hat and come on over , because every one is welcome on TEAM trump.....