Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Quote Originally Posted by over4T View Post
    Sorry cw, It doesn't bother me any more than that the GOP is hardly a Grand Old Party any more either. I don't, and never will,, watch all the wacko news and sites and have to admire your diligence in digging up some of the most obscure sources on earth for your espoused views. There's something for everyone as you prove almost daily on here.

I'm satisfied with CBS or NBC (not Fox) to let me know who we're going to war with next, how many people died today from whatever the current killer is, what relative of the North Korean fine fellow got strapped to the front of an anti aircraft gun, who (y)our illustrious leader fired or threw under the bus today, etc. ad nauseum.

I believe the basic tenants of the 2 big parties is still as my Dad taught me 60 some years ago; the Republicans support big business and the Democrats want to give everything to everybody. It's modified into a big ego trip with less give and take from either than in the past and I don't believe that's what the founding fathers had in mind and that hurts the country.

The checks and balances designed into the system still works, although it's been really stretched in the last few years.
    No use trying to point out how mislead you are, If you are going with those utterly corrupt networks with conviction then, I need not try to persuade you any further. Your Dad must be right after all. With all dad's being right then this nation should not be crumbling before our eyes.

You don't seem realize that there are few checks and balances left in America.

FF, I don't disagree with any of what you say and though I'm not and never have been a straight party voter I've probably voted on the Republican side about 85% of my life and the other 15% split Democrat and 1 or 2 Independent candidates.
    What bothers me really is that, I feel, neither party has put up good candidates for the last couple of decades at least. Many of them have little to no political experience; think Obama, Trump, Kamala Harris or Pete Butteig (sp). The others are too experienced and have been at the public trough too long; Hillary (yuck), Biden (ditto), Bernie. Some real fine choices from both parties (sarcasm) but then what semi sane person would even want the job given the sh!tfest it's become?
    im afraid your like me and looking for another Ronald Reagan my friend , trump is by far a superior economist , but reagan had a way of uniting both parties to achieve what he wanted , now i dont know if he could have dealt with this modern day democratic party or not , especially if he upset there plans like trump did and spank there poster child , but he is still probably the best all around president in my life time.....JMO....

FF, I don't disagree with any of what you say and though I'm not and never have been a straight party voter I've probably voted on the Republican side about 85% of my life and the other 15% split Democrat and 1 or 2 Independent candidates.
    What bothers me really is that, I feel, neither party has put up good candidates for the last couple of decades at least. Many of them have little to no political experience; think Obama, Trump, Kamala Harris or Pete Butteig (sp). The others are too experienced and have been at the public trough too long; Hillary (yuck), Biden (ditto), Bernie. Some real fine choices from both parties (sarcasm) but then what semi sane person would even want the job given the sh!tfest it's become?
    Only someone who truly loves this country and is willing to put himself and his family through all the bullish!t they have been through in the last 3 yrs ............A TRUE PATRIOT .......... DONALD J TRUMP that’s who !!!!!!!!!

Agreed, Trump has a lot going against him, but he is determined to clean up Washington and make this country what the founding fathers intended. To not believe this is to be mislead and duped. So much evil in government and media these days makes it hard for many to see the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    im afraid your like me and looking for another Ronald Reagan my friend , trump is by far a superior economist , but reagan had a way of uniting both parties to achieve what he wanted , now i dont know if he could have dealt with this modern day democratic party or not , especially if he upset there plans like trump did and spank there poster child , but he is still probably the best all around president in my life time.....JMO....
    Illinois is looking for another Jim Edgar a Republican. Jim Edgar came into office after Jim Thompson a republican governor who had been in office for 16 years and that state was broke. Edgar although wasn't a friendly person but, was good for the state. After some hard choices and working with Madigan a Democrat they were able to get the state where we had a surplus of money. He was thinking of running again but, his health issues he decided against it but, had he run I would have voted for him. The state needs someone to come in and make some tough choices.

This country does need someone to unite this country and Trump will never be able to do that unless something changes. I thought when he got elected he would do that because, he really wasn't a Republican but, that never happened.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Illinois is looking for another Jim Edgar a Republican. Jim Edgar came into office after Jim Thompson a republican governor who had been in office for 16 years and that state was broke. Edgar although wasn't a friendly person but, was good for the state. After some hard choices and working with Madigan a Democrat they were able to get the state where we had a surplus of money. He was thinking of running again but, his health issues he decided against it but, had he run I would have voted for him. The state needs someone to come in and make some tough choices.

This country does need someone to unite this country and Trump will never be able to do that unless something changes. I thought when he got elected he would do that because, he really wasn't a Republican but, that never happened.
    It never happened because ...................................? Please enlighten us !

He has never been given the chance to unite......he's been too busy swatting flies and attacks from folks that just can't get over the embarrassment of that devastating loss and blow to their egos.

I in no way am oblivious to his faults , his arrogance or his own ego ......btw.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

this Edgar fellow sure sounds a lot like trump , not that friendly of a person ( mostly to the dems ) but good for the country , i dont think any one could unite the country politically right now , and i put most of the blame toward the left for not excepting defeat like the repubs did in 08......

Everyone not in denial puts the blame squarely where you did........sore losers and entitleists can't believe they didn't get what they wanted.

They got what they needed instead.

Guessing they all hate the stones now too.

From NBC News, Biden says he would not pardon Trump. Don't kill the messenger, just telling what Biden said.

Quote Originally Posted by strongerthandirt View Post
    from nbc news, biden says he would not pardon trump. Don't kill the messenger, just telling what biden said.
    who f$$#$#u#@##c$#$@#k$$##@i##@##n$#@g cares !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by STRONGERTHANDIRT View Post
    From NBC News, Biden says he would not pardon Trump. Don't kill the messenger, just telling what Biden said.
    Maybe trump will pardon Biden.......Biden will be in no position to pardon anyone.

Silly rabbit.

Oh bull crap!!!! You are clueless, just a lost cause!!!

How do you unite a total resistance party with anyone? Remember Hitlery said RESIST and all they have done is do just that, plus try all out to try to remove him. There is no compromise or work together, The DEM is no longer working for the citizens that vote them into office. People are fools for voting for any of them because most are too radical and if you call yourself a Democrat then you are voting for an end to this nation. The United Nation leaders and especially China are with them totally.

They deceive there way into the Republican party also, as a few that claimed to be Tea party conservatives lied to win elections, Trump has pretty well exposed all of them.
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetters; 05-15-2020 at 08:52 PM.

He hates Trump and it fogs his vision. Dems are going to try to hijack the election because they know there is no way on earth Magoo is going to be a elected. They want power and some would murder to get it if they could get away with it. BTW, if I was Magoo I would watch myself when it comes to saying he wants to throw Trump in jail, when he is in the pocket of China and the Ukraine fiasco. Trump may really go after him after the election.

Kid dumb ass a rock please answer post #286 !

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    He hates Trump and it fogs his vision. Dems are going to try to hijack the election because they know there is no way on earth Magoo is going to be a elected. They want power and some would murder to get it if they could get away with it. BTW, if I was Magoo I would watch myself when it comes to saying he wants to throw Trump in jail, when he is in the pocket of China and the Ukraine fiasco. Trump may really go after him after the election.