Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    That my friend is something I thought about. The only good thing about up coming election is that all of voters on both sides know the Dem VP is going to wind up being President. so if Magoo picks her the voters will know they are probably voter for her. There may not be quite enough morons voting. BTW if the votes are by mail, most of the morons on the left do not know how to fill out the forms. There is that too. LOLOLOL
    The mail fraud though is activists filling out fraud ballots for Dems and also accessing and destroying Republican ballots so they do not get counted. It's really bad what all these evil people will do to win these elections.

Quote Originally Posted by clayton_wetters View Post
    the mail fraud though is activists filling out fraud ballots for dems and also accessing and destroying republican ballots so they do not get counted. It's really bad what all these evil people will do to win these elections.
    you may leave your home to get groceries and hardware but not to vote ? And they wonder why ?

Remember what happened in North Carolina and Leslie Dowless was charged with felony counts against him so, it's not only Democrats who mess with elections but, the perfect party does as well. What you have to be kidding right Nope we are not just look it up lmao!!!

It's really troubling what evil people do.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Remember what happened in North Carolina and Leslie Dowless was charged with felony counts against him so, it's not only Democrats who mess with elections but, the perfect party does as well. What you have to be kidding right Nope we are not just look it up lmao!!!

What’s even more troubling is the anti American scumbags who support all things libtard !

I know right!!

There is always one example, isn't there. Trouble is that with Democrats it's not a fringe it's the whole dam party cheating!!!

If its a fair election Trump will win easily. All these polls are complete nonsense. Just like the Stock market experts that forecast doom doom doom just to get headlines. I think we are all sick of this entire mess. All I can say is if the Dems get back in control this fall, you can kiss prosperity good bye.
    Biden, good grief. A crooked politician that is in China's pocket and there are plenty of facts to back it up. That is just for starters. Are their enough American voters that dumb? I would like to think not.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetters View Post
    There is always one example, isn't there. Trouble is that with Democrats it's not a fringe it's the whole dam party cheating!!!
    Yep just one in the Republican party but, everyone in the Democrat party. By the way what kind of Brush do you use? Corona, Purdy or wooster lol

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    If its a fair election Trump will win easily. All these polls are complete nonsense. Just like the Stock market experts that forecast doom doom doom just to get headlines. I think we are all sick of this entire mess. All I can say is if the Dems get back in control this fall, you can kiss prosperity good bye.
    Biden, good grief. A crooked politician that is in China's pocket and there are plenty of facts to back it up. That is just for starters. Are their enough American voters that dumb? I would like to think not.
    No Trumps going to win so, just calm down. You sure you and Clayton don't live in the same house lol

No Trumps going to win so, just calm down. You sure you and Clayton don't live in the same house lol
    No we live rent free in your head!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetters View Post
    No we live rent free in your head!!!!
    I think him and his buddy have an alarm on their 4m account......they always seem to pop up when we post! smh

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    I think him and his buddy have an alarm on their 4m account......they always seem to pop up when we post! smh
    It's not you I would come on here for. SMH

Hey Kid, I'm asking these question with all sincerity and seek your answers for no other reason but that I'm interested.

Do you believe Biden did what his accuser alleges he did?

Do you believe the Biden accuser is being treated in the same manner as the Kavanaugh accuser in the major news agencies (leave out MSNBC, CNN & Fox News)?

Yes and No................................................ ...

classic trump hating anti american scumbag answer !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    classic trump hating anti american scumbag answer !!!!
    So he asked me do I believe Biden did what he is accused of and my reply was Yes

Then he asked me if I thought Biden's accuser is being treated the same as Kavenaugh's and I said no

Thanks for the direct and candid answers. I had a feeling those answers were going be how you would roll.

I'm surprised you caught flack! You anti-American commie! LOL!

The ................led me to believe that this “ was” one of your fence sitting answers because you did not clarify! Now that you have clarified what you meant we do agree !

Maybe he was trying to fight fire with fire.

Kid, you might be on to something there but it's an image I really don't want to conjure up in my minds' eye for fear I'll have trouble making it go away! LOL! A little bit like a train wreck! You really don't want to see it but the minds' eye won't allow it to go away!

Power boy self righteously pontificates ad nauseum while in reality he's a well known hater and coward. Clay can't muster the courage to answer truthfully when confronted with questions that don't fit his shallow narrative even though the answer's are obvious!
    Last edited by CIRF; 05-03-2020 at 03:54 PM.