Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

I see you're still butt hurt that I won't bow down to your demands to cave about a silly obsession of yours.

Maybe you could come over to our house for some coffee and some selfies!!!! hahahahahaahaa

No, Terry boy, you're not intellectually capable of causing anyone with half a brain, which includes myself, to be "butt hurt" by anything you could possibly whip up in your substandard thought process.

Since you seem to share the same crib the bowing down thing would probably be far more effective and appreciated by power boy! LOLOL!

Then why the 3 month obsession over a difference of opinion over one subject. Yes sir, you don't quite fit the pants your wearing, let along the hat. You're supposed IQ let's it hang over your eyes!!! hahahahaaha
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetters; 05-04-2020 at 01:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Thanks for the direct and candid answers. I had a feeling those answers were going be how you would roll.

I'm surprised you caught flack! You anti-American commie! LOL!
    First off lmao!!

For some on here I have to cross my T's and dot my I's or I'm called well you've seen it many things lmao!!

Like I've said of others if your innocent act like it and Joe isn't acting like it. You shouldn't have to take a few days to respond if your innocent but, if your guilty you need a couple of days to get your story down.

I remember one time you and I discussing about whether Clinton was guilty, not of Monica but, Paula Jones maybe and I said there is no proof of his quilt but, since then my wife and I watched a documentary of Clinton's and I have since changed my mind I do believe he is guilty as well. He was a snake in the grass.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Kid, you might be on to something there but it's an image I really don't want to conjure up in my minds' eye for fear I'll have trouble making it go away! LOL! A little bit like a train wreck! You really don't want to see it but the minds' eye won't allow it to go away!

Power boy self righteously pontificates ad nauseum while in reality he's a well known hater and coward. Clay can't muster the courage to answer truthfully when confronted with questions that don't fit his shallow narrative even though the answer's are obvious!
    Yeah just don't think about it lol

Yes Clayton wouldn't no the truth if it hit him right square between the eyes lol.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post

Yes Clayton wouldn't no the truth if it hit him right square between the eyes lol.
    And you wouldn’t know when to use the proper form of the word know if they taught it to you in second grade !

Said one of the three most gullible duped fools on the entire 4M!!!! I live for the truth, you got lost in line.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetters View Post
    Said one of the three most gullible duped fools on the entire 4M!!!! I live for the truth, you got lost in line.
    Know he didn’t!

Question

Then why the 3 month obsession over a difference of opinion over one subject. Yes sir, you don't quite fit the pants your wear, let along the hat. You're supposed IQ let's it hang over your eyes!!! hahahahaaha
    All hat and no horn ? ?

And you wouldn’t know when to use the proper form of the word know if they taught it to you in second grade !

And you would be right. I'm not sure how many times I have pointed out I'm not that smart and yes proper Grammar I'm not good at that's why I'm not and English teacher or a writer. You have to find out what your good at in life and do that. I have a roof over my head, I'm eating ok, I have heat so, I don't see how that has stopped me other than the 4m grammar Nazi complaining about it. NEXT.

Truth or alternative facts Kelly Ann lmao!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    That my friend is something I thought about. The only good thing about up coming election is that all of voters on both sides know the Dem VP is going to wind up being President. so if Magoo picks her the voters will know they are probably voter for her. There may not be quite enough morons voting. BTW if the votes are by mail, most of the morons on the left do not know how to fill out the forms. There is that too. LOLOLOL
    They have plenty of people filling them out for them, along with the fake and illegal ballots.

Hey Kid are you hoping for a spike in covid19 cases and deaths in the states that are re opening ? Asking for a friend !

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    Hey Kid are you hoping for a spike in covid19 cases and deaths in the states that are re opening ? Asking for a friend !
    Tell your friend lol Absolutely not, I'm all for opening the country back up. I don't think we need to see stadiums full or race tracks jam packed but, at some tracks they could have fans because, they didn't get packed stands before this happened so, I don't see why they can't open and just have people spread out a little. What I don't want to see happen is having to go back to sheltering at home because, the cases start to go back up in big numbers. Are we still going to have cases YES but, we also can't just stay home forever. I hope you can get through the grammar and spelling errors and understand what I just wrote lol.

They have plenty of people filling them out for them, along with the fake and illegal ballots.
    You Republicans keep going on about this voter fraud and it just isn't happening in big numbers like you want us to believe. Whatever happen to Trumps czar on this. haven't heard much from him since there was nothing there and remember the Republican who got caught last election lmao!!

First off lmao!!

For some on here I have to cross my T's and dot my I's or I'm called well you've seen it many things lmao!!

Like I've said of others if your innocent act like it and Joe isn't acting like it. You shouldn't have to take a few days to respond if your innocent but, if your guilty you need a couple of days to get your story down.

I remember one time you and I discussing about whether Clinton was guilty, not of Monica but, Paula Jones maybe and I said there is no proof of his quilt but, since then my wife and I watched a documentary of Clinton's and I have since changed my mind I do believe he is guilty as well. He was a snake in the grass.
    Kinda funny how that “ alternative facts “ thing works out !!!!

Kid, did you actually graduate high school not knowing such grammar ? You know , no and know !

You Republicans keep going on about this voter fraud and it just isn't happening in big numbers like you want us to believe. Whatever happen to Trumps czar on this. haven't heard much from him since there was nothing there and remember the Republican who got caught last election lmao!!
    One of your heroes , Jim Acosta , admitted that voter fraud was happening in a question to THE PRESIDENT at a briefing ! Better search for more alternative facts and you may become a believer ?

Tell your friend lol Absolutely not, I'm all for opening the country back up. I don't think we need to see stadiums full or race tracks jam packed but, at some tracks they could have fans because, they didn't get packed stands before this happened so, I don't see why they can't open and just have people spread out a little. What I don't want to see happen is having to go back to sheltering at home because, the cases start to go back up in big numbers. Are we still going to have cases YES but, we also can't just stay home forever. I hope you can get through the grammar and spelling errors and understand what I just wrote lol.
    Now that you got what you initially hoping for “ the worst economy ever “ to bring down YOUR PRESIDENT but again I hear a backfire .............watch out for those flames !!!

yep , kinda like when the dems started screaming after the last elections how the voting districts was so unfair to the dem,s and they have tried ever since to change them to skew votes there way , right? tit for tat if you ask me......