Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    i did some research on this a while back , the only substantial redistricting that has been done in the past 20 years , was initiated by and benefited the dem,s....this was mostly in states with large populations , thank goodness for the electoral college , if not , cali , chitgago and new york would completely control this country along with the democratic party , redistricting is the only way the dem,s can try to get around it....
    he doesn't do research, he doesn't have the ability you know with no cable tv and all. But he does have his capt'n crunch decoder ring !

No cable tv access, lol......can't watch CNN because of it,lol......actually believes it, lol.

It's all good, when there are no expectations of honesty it's not surprising when there is none.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetters View Post
    Then why the 3 month obsession over a difference of opinion over one subject. Yes sir, you don't quite fit the pants your wearing, let along the hat. You're supposed IQ let's it hang over your eyes!!! hahahahaaha
    Terry boy, your failed attempts at humor are exceeded only by your grade school level responses. After years of giving you the benefit of the doubt it's become increasingly clear that your sophomoric attempts at humor are an ineffective smoke screen for your total lack of a single clear and coherent thought based upon facts. Your favorite and most often used inane (look it up. LOL!) phraseology is quite apropos here. And that pearl of wisdom would be.......hahahahaaha

Wow, when you turn on someone, you really lay it on thick. I feel kind of bad for you..

BTW hahahahahaahahaaa
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetters; 05-05-2020 at 05:43 PM.

you guys realize we are on the same team , right? h3ll , i cant even remember what yall,s original argument was now , any way lets move on , please..........

I've been trying FF!!!

i did some research on this a while back , the only substantial redistricting that has been done in the past 20 years , was initiated by and benefited the dem,s....this was mostly in states with large populations , thank goodness for the electoral college , if not , cali , chitgago and new york would completely control this country along with the democratic party , redistricting is the only way the dem,s can try to get around it....
    Like I said they both do it. If my memory serves me right I believe it's every 10 years.

https://www.whsv.com/content/news/Re...567138781.html

you guys realize we are on the same team , right? h3ll , i cant even remember what yall,s original argument was now , any way lets move on , please..........
    Just because, your on the same team doesn't mean you get along with every member of that said team lol

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    he doesn't do research, he doesn't have the ability you know with no cable tv and all. But he does have his capt'n crunch decoder ring !

Well that explains it................................................ ..........

Wow, when you turn on someone, you really lay it on thick. I feel kind of bad for you..

BTW hahahahahaahahaaa
    I wonder you think he feels bad for you lmao!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Yup........but don't confuse them with reality.

It's not fair.
    I know right lmao!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    Some people in the 21st know but, your not one of them lol

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    No cable tv access, lol......can't watch CNN because of it,lol......actually believes it, lol.

It's all good, when there are no expectations of honesty it's not surprising when there is none.
    I realize some people are stuck in the past but, some have moved to the 21st and your not one of them. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Some people in the 21st know but, your not one of them lol
    You never answered my question about your level of education ............ did you graduate high school ? Asking for a GOOD friend ?

Just because, your on the same team doesn't mean you get along with every member of that said team lol
    your right , BUT , to be a successful team you have to try , for the good of the purpose of the team , you know , kinda like you and your 4m team.....lololol.....BTW , dont want to leave my ole buddy BBQ out.....

BTW hahahahahaahahaaa
    Clay, you're so oblivious to your own stupidity it's almost painful (the operative word is almost) to point it out and ridicule it!

Please don't feel bad for me. I don't deserve it and dam sure don't want it, at least not from the likes of you.

Without the hahahahahaahahaaa there would be virtually nothing in your posts that has any redeeming value worth the time it takes to read it!

Now, go practice your "bow's" on power boy! LOL!
    Last edited by CIRF; 05-05-2020 at 08:32 PM.

I realize some people are stuck in the past but, some have moved to the 21st and your not one of them. Lol
    Telling someone you can't access CNN in the 21rst century because you don't have cable isn't particularly believable......and you did kinda say that when you were getting grilled about sourcing CNN for some of your rebuttal.

It wasn't your finest moment

Have you ever been on a team that has really kicked ass???i don't mean just win because of talent and you're supposed to, but a real team of people you would go through a wall for?

And besides , even if it's not like that on every team a good team that wants to win always pulls in the same direction towards the goal......America is far from that right now because of butthurt and braggadocio.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Clay, you're so oblivious to your own stupidity it's almost painful (the operative word is almost) to point it out and ridicule it!

Please don't feel bad for me. I don't deserve it and dam sure don't want it, at least not from the likes of you.

Without the hahahahahaahahaaa there would be virtually nothing in your posts that has any redeeming value worth the time it takes to read it!

You're making yourself look bad. TS has learned to ignore. Maybe I should also? haahahaaa BTW

Come on ole buddy, you know I like ya!!!
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetters; 05-05-2020 at 09:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post

Very well said CIRF. lmao!!!