Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Have some Faith

Default Have some Faith

Racing will return in May. I really believe that. It only takes one or two tracks to open up and others will follow. We can’t live in fear the rest of our lives. There has to ways to resume racing safely and have people watch. No...ya can’t pack Em in like cordwood like the World 100 Saturday race...but surely it can be worked out. Please try to be positive and if a track opens...follow their guidelines and be happy there’s cars on the track.

Amen 👍I hope you are right. We need to get back to living life.

I honestly believe some tracks will be racing by the middle of May. I think in June you will see some more normalcy. I still believe the dream will get postponed or cancelled along with the Show Me.

I don’t know about other states, but auto racing has been classified under social distancing in my state.

I think once the governors get over the fact that this is serious but not the end of the world, they will lighten up. Like I said...if we bow to this and quit living...we are all snowflakes, and I know that’s not the case. Especially in the dirt racing family.

i think we will be in alabama at some point in may

The NJ governor just stated on live TV that he doesn't care about the Bill of Rights. These governors need to be stopped. If we all ignore them they can't arrest everybody and the case wouldn't hold up in court anyhow. Let the people decide how they want to handle this situation.

Sadly, about all Democrat Governors are politically united to keep this shutdown going as long as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetters View Post
    Sadly, about all Democrat Governors are politically united to keep this shutdown going as long as possible.
    They're not allowed! Hopefully the racetracks realize this and run anyway. When the ACLU can actually do something constructive they're nowhere to be found. Look for these mass protests to keep getting bigger and more frequent.

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    They're not allowed! Hopefully the racetracks realize this and run anyway. When the ACLU can actually do something constructive they're nowhere to be found. Look for these mass protests to keep getting bigger and more frequent.
    Then why don't you open up your race track already and hold a race and make millions since everyone will be there.. Lol So much talk for a guy that probally doesn't have a nickel invested in racing or knows anything about the healthcare system. P.S. I am not a liberal supporter, just someone who knows something about the healthcare system.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetters View Post
    Republican governors have extended stay at home orders as well. As I stated yesterday, quit trying to politicizing everything. Politics is a HUGE waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by fryefan View Post
    Republican governors have extended stay at home orders as well. As I stated yesterday, quit trying to politicizing everything. Politics is a HUGE waste of time.
    Government interfering this much in business and event freedom makes it political.

So why waste your time posting your politically blind point of view?

Quote Originally Posted by TBSprintFan View Post
    Then why don't you open up your race track already and hold a race and make millions since everyone will be there.. Lol So much talk for a guy that probally doesn't have a nickel invested in racing or knows anything about the healthcare system. P.S. I am not a liberal supporter, just someone who knows something about the healthcare system.
    Anybody who goes racing is invested in racing. None of things you mentioned are relevant to the discussion.

You need to check into what's actually going on, and then you will realize that this HAS been made "politicized"...

By politicians with political agendas. More than ever against the will of the people.

We will be racing in Alabama in May. Press conference with the Lt. Gov confirmed that racetracks will be allowed to race of course with some guidelines and procedures.

Late Model Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Late_Model_Mark View Post
    We will be racing in Alabama in May. Press conference with the Lt. Gov confirmed that racetracks will be allowed to race of course with some guidelines and procedures.

Late Model Mark
    That's some dam good news right there now!

Anybody who goes racing is invested in racing. None of things you mentioned are relevant to the discussion.
    And neither have been your 100's of posts regarding this virus been relevant either. You just like to talk tough and you think that you know everything but in reality you know very little by the sounds of all your posts.

The NJ governor just stated on live TV that he doesn't care about the Bill of Rights. These governors need to be stopped. If we all ignore them they can't arrest everybody and the case wouldn't hold up in court anyhow. Let the people decide how they want to handle this situation.
    best words ever stated from any one on here!! props gear-head!!!! these times would be the TImes for people start awaking to reality........

Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousNate View Post
    best words ever stated from any one on here!! props gear-head!!!! these times would be the TImes for people start awaking to reality........
    On this I have to agree with ya Nate...

People in "Power" have been playing God way to long now.

Park Jefferson, South Dakota has scheduled a race for April 25th and Kossuth County, Iowa has scheduled for May 7. Surprises me somewhat but you have to think others will follow.
    I hate time trials.