Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Have some Faith

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    Hey man, not everybody from Michigan is some kind of commie. I mean yeah a whole lot of us escaped as basically political refugees after the unions and their Democrat thief politicians completely destroyed the economy to the point of no return. However they were also the first in the nation to protest these ridiculous stay at home orders. I've been south of the Mason and Dixon for 14 years now and there's plenty of Yankees everywhere. Yankee today is simply an authoritarian, I'm better than you and I'm gonna get my way state of mind. About like it was in antebellum times but it's everywhere now and it's taught in the conformity factories that we call schools in this great nation. I hope this virus topples the statist "education system". There's plenty of potential positives right now if we harness them.
    The civil war is over, you lost.

Hey man, not everybody from Michigan is some kind of commie.
    It's all good. I dated a girl from Traverse City when I was in school in South Cackalacky.

I was simply making the point about not having to go to the swamps of Louisiana to meet a good southern woman. Wasn't commenting on the politics up there, although I will say that governor they got in Michigan is bat sht crazy.
    Last edited by NormP; 04-24-2020 at 10:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JayD View Post
    I think He is from Michigan .......don't think they were on the losing side.

It's funny though how the folks that move from the north to the south tell everyone how wonderful the north is , yet the only road they can seem to find is I95 south?

Puzzling
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by JayD View Post
    He’s from Michigan. Reading comprehension is your friend.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

I see the old windbag is still obsessed with me lol. It takes a real coward to call another man a liar on an anonymous internet message board.

I just a minute ago googled “gas prices in Georgia in 2016”. The first article that popped up was titled ‘Rising Gas Prices in Georgia’, along with a chart that shows the average price of gas in Georgia from 2016-2020. In 2016 it was $1.63. In 2017 it was $2.20. It has continued to increase every year after that. .i didn’t have to look it up, because I live here and already knew. But when some coward calls you a liar, a man wants to defend himself. It must suck to spend every minute of every day obsessing about something as stupid as politics. Have fun with it, fellas. I’m out.

I’m out.

And you've posted that, how many times this thread? smh

fwiw, his original post said that he was buying gas for 1.60 a gallon in south ga.and gas prices went up after trumps election in 2016...... Trump was elected in November of that year and they were going up before that, check the bureau of labor and statistics information....was average of 2.06 in July of that year, a far cry from 1.60 as claimed and clearly going up before trump was elected.

Sorry Terry.....you missed again.

And if I'm on ignore, how exactly do you see my posts if they weren't quoted? Never mind, you probably won't see this post anyway since I'm on ignore and you are out.....again.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    I think He is from Michigan .......don't think they were on the losing side.

It's funny though how the folks that move from the north to the south tell everyone how wonderful the north is , yet the only road they can seem to find is I95 south?

Puzzling

Tell ya who lost the Civil War, everybody. Every boy that died in that war died for this country. It's the only one like that. Anybody that don't believe that, or even if they do needs to go to Gettysburg. I went a couple years back an eye opening experience if a person is willing to open their eyes. I'm an American. That's who I am and I'm proud of it.

Come on now bbq, you know me, why I can find 17, 85, 58, heck I can find plenty of roads. lol

How's the new track at Fayetteville look? We have a good enough car to head down for a round of the challenge next year or maybe this year. Depends on when I get home.
    Guerilla Racing Junkies.

Shovel on a little more coal, then when we cross white oak mountain, watch 97 roll!

The problem is the gall dang motors.

Quote Originally Posted by NormP View Post
    It's all good. I dated a girl from Traverse City when I was in school in South Cackalacky.

I was simply making the point about not having to go to the swamps of Louisiana to meet a good southern woman. Wasn't commenting on the politics up there, although I will say that governor they got in Michigan is bat sht crazy.
    I gotcha Norm.
    Guerilla Racing Junkies.

Shovel on a little more coal, then when we cross white oak mountain, watch 97 roll!

Tell ya who lost the Civil War, everybody. Every boy that died in that war died for this country. It's the only one like that. Anybody that don't believe that, or even if they do needs to go to Gettysburg. I went a couple years back an eye opening experience if a person is willing to open their eyes. I'm an American. That's who I am and I'm proud of it.

Come on now bbq, you know me, why I can find 17, 85, 58, heck I can find plenty of roads. lol

How's the new track at Fayetteville look? We have a good enough car to head down for a round of the challenge next year or maybe this year. Depends on when I get home.
    great post Rocky.....that's pretty powerful stuff.

The track looks great, y'all come hungry.

Stay safe, and thank you.

Could someone explain to the old psycho windbag how the block thing works lol.

Terrym this is you on this thread. 2-3 times now you said you were done but keep coming back.

https://images.app.goo.gl/JqoBUs7ix62HXnVTA

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    Could someone explain to the old psycho windbag how the block thing works lol.
    It's basically positioning yourself in front of fellow competitor to stop him from passing.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    It's basically positioning yourself in front of fellow competitor to stop him from passing.
    Obviously, TerryM throws more bad sliders than Boobie Pierce ever dreamed of!

"Ignore" and "I'm out "must be like 1.60 gas in Georgia........

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLMspeed View Post
    Terrym this is you on this thread. 2-3 times now you said you were done but keep coming back.

https://images.app.goo.gl/JqoBUs7ix62HXnVTA
    So this was funny as hell......

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    great post Rocky.....that's pretty powerful stuff.

The track looks great, y'all come hungry.

Stay safe, and thank you.
    Will do. I have lots of time to look at pictures and try and figure out how to do the numbers. The roof still has 9E on it. John put new metal on the sides. That car is like moving out of a cardboard box in an alley to a nice house. I kind of wish I had time to put the motor in it before we left and stuff but that's whatever. I hope I can drive it. I have thought about going to boom city a few times in the past but I was talking to Dykes and Roger and kinda decided that I should probably just stay closer to home and take non Brinkleyville challenge races off. CLR is way too much of a driver, handling track and I didn't have either of those. While it didn't matter if I wrecked my heap, I never wanted to take out somebody with a good car because mine was undrivable junk.
    Guerilla Racing Junkies.

Back to the original thought of this post, let us have some faith that this will mellow out and we get to race, even a little bit in 2020.

Heck I would be thrilled right now to see a one-lane, crash fest loaded with yellow flags then no racing at all. This is the longest streek of no-racing I have ever encountered since 1963.

I need to hear some unmuffled V-8's in anger!

Late Model Mark
    TST Announcer