Thread: WoO at Boone

Default WoO at Boone

Postponed. Didn't give a rescheduled date

That was a given. Hopefully they can reschedule it later in the year, if racing is allowed in Iowa at some point this year.

Lucus oil has several races canceled
    The show me 100 postponed from 21-23 till 28-30

Quote Originally Posted by 50Dixon50 View Post
    Lucus oil has several races canceled The show me 100 postponed from 21-23 till 28-30
    That is a back up plan.

The way the schedule was for the Hawkeye 100 being run on May 1 and 2nd , I would have been unable to attend the May 2nd race because I was too work on the 2nd. The rescheduled date may be better for me.

if the WoO LM schedule doesnt change anymore ,here are the possible makeup dates as i see them:
    june 12-13(weekend after the Dream at eldora)could work
    July 3-4 could work
    July 24-25(LOLMS is at I80 in nebraska same dates)2 series within 3 hours of each other ouch!
    August 14-15 could work

July 24-25 would work the best for the teams as they are in the midwest from july 10 thru august 8th basically but i hope they go with august 14-15 (due to me having only a couple august races scheduled so far plus i think later in the season the better chance they get to run it at all.)
    Last edited by ftfiowa; 04-17-2020 at 06:27 AM.
    Everybody Love Everybody!
    Spumoni!
    4m trolls are so sad....

Boone would be in line for dates as the other races they have postponed like the illini 100. Too many races not enough dates.

July 3, Slocum 50 at West Burlington, Iowa, $10,555 to win, MLRA sanctioned, then MLRA July 4 at Farley, Iowa. August 14 and 15, SLMR late model shows at Davenport, Iowa....

Quote Originally Posted by PushinDad View Post
    July 3, Slocum 50 at West Burlington, Iowa, $10,555 to win, MLRA sanctioned, then MLRA July 4 at Farley, Iowa. August 14 and 15, SLMR late model shows at Davenport, Iowa....
    i was looking at openings on the WoO schedule that dont bump up against Eldora either when i came up with those dates....However speaking for myself and my friends we will choose as follows if it happens:
    slocum 50 mlra vs Boone WoO....Boone in a landslide
    farley mlra vs Boone WoO...Boone in a landslide
    august 14/15 slmr davenport vs Boone WoO....Boone in a landslide

For those that have never seen LM's at boone when the track is good it is quite simply an Amazing unforgettable spectacle to witness. I cannot same the same for 34 raceway,farley,or davenport. HOWEVER wherever we all end up will hopefully be a good safe race.
    Everybody Love Everybody!
    Spumoni!
    4m trolls are so sad....