Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by WisWildManFan View Post
    The Germans have found up to 16% of people in hard hit areas. Other parts of Europe, at least 10%. Yes, it's been spread pretty far already.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Fake news again!

That's what I've been telling people. That means the mortality rate is very low. But the liberal sheep want to spread their gloom and doom.

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    That's what I've been telling people. That means the mortality rate is very low. But the liberal sheep want to spread their gloom and doom.
    I was being facetious ... while you and your tribe are obviously the loudest, thank goodness you are not the largest!

Cnn is fake news propaganda

CNN - Clinton News Network. It's all b.s. on that channel
    Same with CBS.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

do do do do do do do. Stay inside.

The whole article was basically saying divide the death rate by 50. Some of you got it lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mams View Post
    I was being facetious ... while you and your tribe are obviously the loudest, thank goodness you are not the largest!
    Yeah, because freedom is evil! The government should control every aspect of our lives, nobody should have to work, and we can stand in bread lines to eat. That is the Dems' platform.

You wanting the nation to collapse? Seems like it.

That article backs up your argument if you think the virus isn't that bad. Ya'll call it fake news so I guess we assume the virus is WAY worse than is being reported.
    I'm not surprised by the fact that some of you don't read though.

This virus is no worse than the MERs from 2016. Actually, I believe less people have died with this current virus than with the Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV). You see this virus, CoVid-19, is the 19th version of this respiratory disease........................................... ............TREAT THE SYMPTOMS......STOP THE PANIC!!!!!!!!!!!!LET'S GET BACK TO NORMAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 0_VodooChild_0 View Post
    This virus is no worse than the MERs from 2016. Actually, I believe less people have died with this current virus than with the Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV). You see this virus, CoVid-19, is the 19th version of this respiratory disease........................................... ............TREAT THE SYMPTOMS......STOP THE PANIC!!!!!!!!!!!!LET'S GET BACK TO NORMAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I really, really hope you are kidding.

That's where you're wrong and that's all I have to say about that.
    Guerilla Racing Junkies.

Shovel on a little more coal, then when we cross white oak mountain, watch 97 roll!

The problem is the gall dang motors.

This thing has been around here since atleast the end of November. Around Christmas, I was as sick as I have ever been, symptoms of this crap and my temp was around 103-104 for several days. Had a friend who I work with watch his dad almost die in the ICU from "pneumonia" that started as a cough and such. They blew our country up just to try and get rid of the president and cripple our economy.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells Racing Photos View Post
    This thing has been around here since atleast the end of November. Around Christmas, I was as sick as I have ever been, symptoms of this crap and my temp was around 103-104 for several days. Had a friend who I work with watch his dad almost die in the ICU from "pneumonia" that started as a cough and such. They blew our country up just to try and get rid of the president and cripple our economy.
    And the president is in on the conspiracy.
    And the vice president.
    They must be really stupid huh ?

Quote Originally Posted by 0_VodooChild_0 View Post
    This is definitely fake news.

Folks, this started in China back in early December. How many people traveled in and out of there in the month in a half that we didn’t really comprehend what was going on. I was sick with flu like symptoms the first of February and tested negative with the Flu test. Dr said, you have some sort of virus but it’s not the Flu.

As far as death numbers, we will never know what the rate is because of the coding. New York alone coded almost 4,000 deaths last week that had no positive tests of COVID, but had symptoms. Talked to someone I know in Alabama, that said hospitals there are coding patients as COVID so they can charge more. Yes, hospitals can charge 20% more for COVID.

That is absolutely right...if somebody is in a car accident and dies from internal injuries and they test positive of the China virus, then the cause of death is the virus because that's what they have been directed to do so they can make more money. The numbers very inflated. Notice how nobody dies from anything other than the virus anymore?