Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Hmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by jr29 View Post
    I can tell we don't agree on a lot of this stuff. I've been surprised before though.
    So does that mean you think I'm a "trump folk" or not? A straight answer would be cool.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Because I'm not wrong here......look at the amount of coverage prior to the first 12k swine deaths when Obama was fleecing the country and then look at the coverage prior to the first 12k covid deaths.

Tell me or anyone they are comparatively the same coverage.
    Cable news covered H1N1 around the clock when we started seeing cases here in the United States. There are some big differences between that pandemics and this one. One of the big ones is the difference in geography and time. H1N1 started in Mexico and it was already in the United States before things got serious and they had to lock down parts of Mexico. Whereas Covid-19 started in China and we had seen lock downs in China and Italy before it took off in the United States.

The internet was a lot different in 2009 than in 2020. Social media wasn't as big then as it is today and news organizations relied more on TV and print than they do today.

Finally, Covid-19 behaves a lot differently than H1N1 does.

So does that mean you think I'm a "trump folk" or not? A straight answer would be cool.
    You might not be "trump folk" but you consume a lot of the propaganda.

Is this a game show? If you want to say something just say it.
    I play guessing games with my kids.
    Last edited by jr29; 04-21-2020 at 12:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    Cable news covered H1N1 around the clock when we started seeing cases here in the United States. There are some big differences between that pandemics and this one. One of the big ones is the difference in geography and time. H1N1 started in Mexico and it was already in the United States before things got serious and they had to lock down parts of Mexico. Whereas Covid-19 started in China and we had seen lock downs in China and Italy before it took off in the United States.

The internet was a lot different in 2009 than in 2020. Social media wasn't as big then as it is today and news organizations relied more on TV and print than they do today.

Finally, Covid-19 behaves a lot differently than H1N1 does.
    They covered it round the clock???? For how long?

Is it really that hard for you to admit that the media hates trump and for the most part he hates them......the left media( which covers about 85% of them) is so hell bent on retribution for the embarrassing Hillary debacle they haven't given trump any chance ....almost to the point of treason.

True the social media and Internet is much different today than it was then.....you know what else was much different then too.....the president and his policies.

It's not really that hard to see when you take the blinders off.

Is this a game show? If you want to say something just say it.
    I play guessing games with my kids.
    I asked you a simple straightforward question....you've yet to answer.

Poor kids.

You might not be "trump folk" but you consume a lot of the propaganda.
    Is that like saying I don't think I like carrots , but will try them anyway to see if I'm right about thinking a certain way about them?

And then either liking them or spitting them out depending on what my take is on them after at least trying them?

Why yes....yes it is.

Lightbulb The numbers tell the story

80.5% of ALL tests done to date in the USA have been negative. Since the CDC includes suspected cases in with their count of confirmed cases, that means the numbers are ridiculously exagerated. Same for deaths attributed. Its all open source public info, you just have to go look at it. I personally started my own spread sheet to track the incoming data so I didn't have to l;isten to some lying MSM talking head. They even altered how they document cause of death so more deaths could be counted as CCP-19. They are playing this deal 6 ways from Sunday for maximum fear mongering. Yes, the bug exists and yes people have died from it, but all these shenanigans make you wonder. Who benefits?
    Last edited by Taboo62; 04-21-2020 at 02:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taboo62 View Post
    80.5% of ALL tests done to date in the USA have been negative. Since the CDC includes suspected cases in with their count of confirmed cases, that the numbers are ridiculously exagerated. Same for deaths attributed. Its all open source public info, you just have to go look at it. I personally started my own spread sheet to track the incoming data so I didn't have to l;isten to some lying MSM talking head.
    What's MSM ?

And there are thousands and thousands of people in new York who are almost certainly positive but were told to stay home.
    Last edited by jr29; 04-21-2020 at 02:40 PM.

What's MSM ?
    MSM = Main Stream Media

Quote Originally Posted by Taboo62 View Post
    80.5% of ALL tests done to date in the USA have been negative. Since the CDC includes suspected cases in with their count of confirmed cases, that means the numbers are ridiculously exagerated. Same for deaths attributed. Its all open source public info, you just have to go look at it. I personally started my own spread sheet to track the incoming data so I didn't have to l;isten to some lying MSM talking head. They even altered how they document cause of death so more deaths could be counted as CCP-19. They are playing this deal 6 ways from Sunday for maximum fear mongering. Yes, the bug exists and yes people have died from it, but all these shenanigans make you wonder. Who benefits?
    I was told yesterday by a friend who is a EMT at our local hospital that they have been instructed to write it down as a Covid-19 case if a person comes in even with 1 symptom whether it’s fever, cough, headache or whatever because for every reported case the states get money for them from the federal government so if that is true for the whole USA then we most likely got thousands of false cases just so the states can cash in on them.

Not shocked at all .....

If hospitals are reporting every person who has symptoms as a positive covid-19 case then why are there so many negative tests ? 3-4 guys I work with have been tested and all have been negative. My wife knows someone who tested negative as well.

23,782 have died in the past 39 days in NYC. Normally 6,171 die over a period of 39 days in NYC. That's an excess of 17,611 deaths compared to a normal stretch of 39 days in NYC.

How do you explain that?

23,782 have died in the past 39 days in NYC. Normally 6,171 die over a period of 39 days in NYC. That's an excess of 17,611 deaths compared to a normal stretch of 39 days in NYC.

How do you explain that?
    People who would have died over the next 24 months all did it in a tight window.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    People who would have died over the next 24 months all did it in a tight window.
    As long as you are ok with treating our elderly that way then best of luck in the future.

And don't act like this is all elderly people in the first place.

How do you explain that?
    There's a pandemic that hit the city really hard.
    I don't know why some people can't take it at face value.

As long as you are ok with treating our elderly that way then best of luck in the future.

And don't act like this is all elderly people in the first place.
    I didn't treat them any way. A virus came and took them. We all die.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Default Mccarter

Almost 11 thousand deaths due to covid so far in NYC......back those out of your number and that leaves over 12 thousand people that have died from something else other than covid....you're saying the average non covid related death rate over that same period of time is normally 6,171.

Not sure what the answer is as to why according to your numbers it's almost 100 percent higher than normal when you back actual confirmed covid deaths out of the equation and your numbers......other than I think your numbers are probably cut and pasted incorrectly.

As of 5:15 eastern time on April 21 there have been 10,657 reported deaths from covid in New York City.......check it out, I did.

There's a pandemic that hit the city really hard.
    I don't know why some people can't take it at face value.
    That and the fact that his numbers are ridiculously inflated.....NYC HAS Had almost 11k confirmed covid deaths.....his numbers are implying something way different and not even close to real....just more bullsh!tery from the expert in Iowa.
    Last edited by Barbecueboy; 04-21-2020 at 04:32 PM.