Default Price of Race fuel right now

Guys I am posting this from an undisclosed location on a break from work. Is the price of race fuel holding steady at where it was before the oil crash or should I get on the horn with my buddy transfer him some dough and have him buy a season worth of it right now?
    Guerilla Racing Junkies.

Shovel on a little more coal, then when we cross white oak mountain, watch 97 roll!

The problem is the gall dang motors.

I would buy buy buy.. I doubt it will get much cheaper since their is no demand right now. Once tracks open up and it gets consumed it will go up.

My guess is you won't see much fluctuation in racing gas since it's mostly stockpiled.

Fuel will start to raise up in the next 2-3 weeks

Race fuel has not changed in price. It is blended by the companies and as said above they keep inventory. So it would need to be a very long sustained price drop to ever affect racing gas pricing. Not to mention that no one is racing so no one is buying or burning any.

The price of a barrel of crude oil is at rock bottom numbers. However there is no change in a case of racing oil or gas. I also noticed that oil at the parts store is still the same. I didn't save anything when it came to change the oil in my Super Duty...