Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by buster83 View Post
    Gear_Head they want to prevent as many deaths as possible.
    You mean by putting people in poverty and driving up drug overdoses and suicides? That's not saving lives. It has been shown that we can effectively return to a certain level of normalcy by protecting the elderly and at-risk so that the hospitals don't get overwhelmed. The majority of people going to the hospital fall in those categories. That is how Florida did it without shutting everything down. But some states don't want to do it for political reasons. If everybody has to live off of government income then we have communism, and that is the end goal for the Dems.

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    You mean by putting people in poverty and driving up drug overdoses and suicides? That's not saving lives. It has been shown that we can effectively return to a certain level of normalcy by protecting the elderly and at-risk so that the hospitals don't get overwhelmed. The majority of people going to the hospital fall in those categories. That is how Florida did it without shutting everything down. But some states don't want to do it for political reasons. If everybody has to live off of government income then we have communism, and that is the end goal for the Dems.
    You can’t truly believe this a left and right thing anymore can you? I know people don’t like to admit when there wrong but c’mon man. Every major country in the world has been affected by this virus, are they ALL Democrats? Republican governors in this country still have their stay at home orders in place and all of this happening under the farthest right wing president in history. Try to look at things objectively. I lean right myself but Jesus not everything has to be the other sides fault

Illinois Governor Is a BILLIONAIRE, and a Democrat does that answer your question. Madigans in Chicago are the real problem, more crooked than Al Capone.

I don't understand why businesses don't all just open and let the people choose if they want to go out or not. The states can't pull every business license and arrest every patron. I will support any restaurant, small business, or racetrack that opens and the majority of people would also. We eventually have to take our freedoms back or we'll never get them back. This is all a political ploy.
    The orangeman is encouraging you to drink disinfectant.

Quote Originally Posted by fryefan View Post
    The orangeman is encouraging you to drink disinfectant.
    More fake news, he never said that. You can't be that stupid. It's a shame there's no cure for TDS.
    Last edited by GEAR_HEAD; 04-24-2020 at 06:14 PM.

More fake news, he never said that. You can't be that stupid. It's a shame there's no cure for TDS.
    That is not fake news. I was watching the briefing yesterday when he turned to the testing lab guy and asked him if they could do that and/or inject sunshine into the skin (he was not being sarcastic). Dr. Birk's facial expression was priceless.

That is one of the most clueless things that I have ever seen.

At the end of today's briefing he did not take any questions, because he knew he would try to backtrack from his stupid assertions.
    Last edited by fryefan; 04-24-2020 at 06:31 PM.

That is not fake news. I was watching the briefing yesterday when he turned to the testing lab guy and asked him if they could do that and/or inject sunshine into the skin (he was not being sarcastic). Dr. Birk's facial expression was priceless.

At the end of today's briefing he did not take any questions, because he knew he would try to backtrack from his stupid assertions.
    Would Biden be any better though? Every time that man opens his mouth, he makes everyone dumber.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BalDN6iGYpE

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    Would Biden be any better though? Every time that man opens his mouth, he makes everyone dumber.
    Only time will tell.

Instead of drink he said inject. Pretty stupid for a conservative to say don't you agree.

By now they have heard it as well. They just keep trying to spin it. I'm not buying their spin.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Instead of drink he said inject. Pretty stupid for a conservative to say don't you agree.
    It's pretty stupid for liberals to think he was serious. He screws with the press every day. It's hilarious. Liberals are terrible people and they should be screwed with.

It's pretty stupid for liberals to think he was serious. He screws with the press every day. It's hilarious. Liberals are terrible people and they should be screwed with.
    If their stupid enough to be that gullible then that's their problem. I'd screw with them to with a serious face if they would come me across as being that goofy. He's been messing with the press for the past 3 1/2 years. He gets along with some members of the press better then others. Some times you have to have a sense of humor even on bad days. People need to lighten up. Intelligent folks knew this was coming. He doesn't get along with all members of the press and who would with some of the stupid questions they ask political figures. Give me a dumb question and I'd give you a dumb answer too. There is no guarantee another politician would do a better job. You just don't know how good a politician might be until they get to the position they were elected to and start doing their job. Just like any other politician; some of what he has done we won't see the full effect for years to come. Thing just don't happen over night as many people expect it to.
    You all have a good day. This will be my last post on this thread....
    Last edited by HoosierDirtFan; 04-24-2020 at 08:00 PM.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

Pretty easy to spot the democracks in this thread!!! 😆

I don't have anything against the President screwing with the media simply because most are acutely unfair and are ideologically invested. The problem is a huge portion of the media has the goal of seeing to it that Trump is either removed from office or voted out of office and they will do all they feel they can get away with to achieve that goal. Impartial, factual information is what the Fourth Estate is intended to disseminate but that isn't what is happening now, nor has it existed for that purpose in a very long time.

To no small extent has Trump brought this situation on himself. He's consistently gone over the top with his antagonistic attitude towards most of the media. But, no one on the right or to the right of center will ever get a fair shake regardless of who they are or how they treat and speak of the media.

Who suffers from all of this you ask? The people who just want to hear the facts and want to make up their minds for themselves. I am one of those people. We who only want factual reporting suffer from the lack of objectivity and bogus information that serves a specific ideology. Both ends of the ideological spectrum are guilty and have their outlets for slanted information that satisfy's like minded consumers. It's just that there are a lot more on the left than the right.

(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) spellcheck!!! 😆

The problem is some people believe everything he says. Just like promoting the drug Hydorxychoroquine and then a couple takes the wrong stuff because, they didn't know the difference and one of them dies and the other was in serious condition. Now I know it wasn't the Presidents fault but, that's the kind stuff that can happen. That's why it best if he doesn't talk about something he knows nothing about and this is not a time to be screwing with the press. I have no problem of him calling them out if their not accurately reporting what going on or what he said. Leave it up to the experts to tell us about the medical side of things. He needs to stick with the economy he's done a good job at that.

Nathan and CIRF - Thanks for taking your time to post what you did. Its nice to know other rational self thinkers exist.

Their buttholes are so tight, because he calls them out every day, that they spend all day trying to put their head up there ,where it belongs!

I don't understand why anyone would ever want to be associated with either party. The best thing we could do is abolish political parties.

Personally, I have a mind of my own and I am not a sheep for any party.