Default Why should I stay home.....

Why do I have to stay home just because 𝘆𝗼𝘂 are scared? How about 𝘆𝗼𝘂 stay home....𝘆𝗼𝘂 stay in 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 house indefinitely, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 wear a mask, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 socially distance yourself from me, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 avoid restaurants, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 avoid baseball games, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 stay off the roads, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 avoid malls and beaches and parks, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 believe the made up death numbers, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 believe the media hype, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 Get your toxic vaccine while avoiding vitamin C, sunshine and the things God gave us to actually heal,
    I'm done playing 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 dumb game. We are not “all in this together.” I'm not wearing 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 dumb tin foil hat anymore. I’m no longer going to be a prisoner of your fear. I'm no longer staying in my house or catering to 𝘆𝗼𝘂 because 𝘆𝗼𝘂 are scared. I'm not wearing a mask and I'm not staying 6 feet away from you anymore because I'm not afraid of you. You are not my enemy and if I get sick, it's not because of 𝘆𝗼𝘂, it's because of me and my system, which not only have I been addressing for quite some time, but I also know how to treat if I get sick.
    This virus (or whatever it is) is already circulating. Millions of people have already encountered it, as it's been circulating around the world probably since last September. You WILL have to confront this thing, if you haven’t already. There is no way around it, unless you lock yourself up in your house and it somehow doesn't manage to hop on some mail or some groceries that you ordered online.
    𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 fear is not an excuse to destroy America. 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 fear is not my fear and your fear does not have the right to interfere with my life, my job, my income or my future as a free American citizen. So if you're scared, you can just put your tin foil hat on, or even wrap foil all around your whole body - or around your whole house if you wish - but please keep your fear contained to your little corner of the world and don't contaminate me or my family or my Country. I copied & pasted this from Grey Havens' page it's perfect

Agreed!!!!!

I think he was talking about bourbon kid rock......and fwiw, it seems to be working for me.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Whoops....before he ninja deleted kidrock told you guys to drink some disinfectant as the president suggested and then suggested the prez should stop giving medical advice because people were going to get killed.

Bourbon seems to be a good way to disinfect the bodies insides......it's currently in clinical trials
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Agree, hiding under a rock won't make it go away.

hehe talk to races/drivers. talk /chat to track owners..... get SOMETHING rolling!! a revolution by the people of dirt track world/community! Hmmm it FEELS very doable to me! . Load cars and fans lets go RACING! im even getting a dam itch for some.........

hey zero btw i'm glad i'm not only one that has caught that word INDEFINITLEY, while having open ears to new's......

World's societies are being hampered from developing their own immunities by these lock downs. They are using this to keep control over people, destroy their economies, and then step in to HELP, but your cost will be your freedoms.

Don't keep falling for this fraud. it's a worldwide NWO assault on us.

Yep, big government is on its way. Trump is about to explode, but in order for him to do anything, he would be on a island by himself. His party is to afraid of looking like the party that lets people die. In the meantime the Dem political party is celebrating daily. Bad Bad Bad situation.

I haven't changed what I do or where I go. Not 1 iota. Nor will I.

Quote Originally Posted by formercrewguy View Post
    i haven't changed what i do or where i go. Not 1 iota. Nor will i.
    been to a drt race lately ?

I live with no fear either. Enough of THIS

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    been to a drt race lately ?
    I was thinking the same thing but, not one iota maybe 2 iota lol

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Yep, big government is on its way. Trump is about to explode, but in order for him to do anything, he would be on a island by himself. His party is to afraid of looking like the party that lets people die. In the meantime the Dem political party is celebrating daily. Bad Bad Bad situation.
    What's the celebration for? asking for a friend lol

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    I live with no fear either. Enough of THIS
    It is time to get the economy opened back up and going. Need lots more testing so, they can isolate but, it's time for that to start happening and the sooner the better.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    What's the celebration for? asking for a friend lol
    That's what true American patriots are saying!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    That's what true American patriots are saying!
    Just what are you Patriots celebrating?

Just what are you Patriots celebrating?
    He didn't say that we were. Aren't you a patriot. And why not?

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetters View Post
    He didn't say that we were. Aren't you a patriot. And why not?
    Yes I'm designed for early detection and interception of your bull ---- lmao!!

Yes I'm designed for early detection and interception of your bull ---- lmao!!
    Actually you are designed to be a whipping boy and fool for me CW and the rest of us patriots to whack like a silly looking pinata!!!

Never answering any real questions with any substance but with a silly insult meant as a deflection.