Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WoO

Default WoO

Put out their 10 step guideline process to return to racing for both Sprints and LM.

https://worldofoutlaws.com/covid-19-resources/
    Last edited by NeedforLMspeed; 04-24-2020 at 04:28 PM.

Cliff's Note Version
    1) Inform WRG when you're legally allowed to race
    2) We'll still come race if you pay us and agree to all our sanctioning rules for hosting an event.
    3) You take care of informing fans and everyone else participating what the restrictions are of attending.
    4) We race, get paid, leave town, and you handle the aftermath.
    5) See you again in 2021

I would expect Lucas, Summernats, Souther All-Stars, etc. to all communicate in a similar fashion. Bottom line...they won't be held liable.

Covid-19 or not, all the "risk" of hosting a special still falls on the local track/promoter. Nothing has changed, other than having an official day to start racing again.

Here is the entire press release on event guide lines going forward.
    https://worldofoutlaws.com/wp-conten...re_4.23.20.pdf
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

I wonder if Bloomers will "slip and fall" to get out of the temperature check...

Big middle finger to all of these "rules"!! I'm NOT wearing a mask when it's 90 degrees outside! If your scared, stay home. It's THAT simple folks.... You are NOT gonna stop this virus from running it's course. ONLY drag it out..

What's next??? We all gonna get a participation trophy for showing up? Will the government be able to "track" us to calculate attendance? Painted spots where we can sit and not sit? 6' lines in the dirt at the hot-dog stand? Will there be a nationwide lock-down for hay fever/ allergies?

Quote Originally Posted by dynotimeonly View Post
    Big middle finger to all of these "rules"!! I'm NOT wearing a mask when it's 90 degrees outside! If your scared, stay home. It's THAT simple folks.... You are NOT gonna stop this virus from running it's course. ONLY drag it out.. What's next??? We all gonna get a participation trophy for showing up? Will the government be able to "track" us to calculate attendance? Painted spots where we can sit and not sit? 6' lines in the dirt at the hot-dog stand? Will there be a nationwide lock-down for hay fever/ allergies?
    My work is making masks mandatory I’m trying to figure out a way around it...
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels

I think we should just not wear masks. I also support half off admission if you bring your AR-15 to the race track as well for these first few races. (seriously) But you have to have a loaded 30 round magazine with you.

25 percent off for any other open carried firearm.
    Guerilla Racing Junkies.

Shovel on a little more coal, then when we cross white oak mountain, watch 97 roll!

The problem is the gall dang motors.

The covid-19 epidemic has drawn the anti-government nutjobs out of the woodwork.
    Last edited by fryefan; 04-26-2020 at 12:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fryefan View Post
    The covid-19 epidemic has drawn the anti-government nutjobs out of the woodwork.
    Because government shouldn't be getting involved. The people have freedoms protected under the Constitution that state they can handle this situation however they want to. If you want to hide in your house for the rest of your life that is your choice. But governments cannot legally mandate people to do that.

Gear_Head shows to be from Pennsylvania- but he must have been born either in Waco, Texas or at Ruby Ridge ??

Quote Originally Posted by foxfire2dirtracing View Post
    Gear_Head shows to be from Pennsylvania- but he must have been born either in Waco, Texas or at Ruby Ridge ??
    His name should be changed to knuckle_head.

Masks are for bank robbers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fryefan View Post
    What is an anti-government nut job???? Is that worse than Communism????

Quote Originally Posted by foxfire2dirtracing View Post
    Because I said freedom is a good thing? If you hate freedom that much move to communist China. You always side with them anyhow.

Quote Originally Posted by JayD View Post
    His name should be changed to knuckle_head.
    Explain to me why standing for freedom is so foolish. It's what this country is all about. If you hate freedom then move!

Gear head:
    It seems like every thread on 4m you are raising sand about your freedom being taken away. I totally understand your frustrations with some of this stuff- but life is much more than racing. You rant & rave about all the rules/regulations being handed down as if you are the only one effected by them. For crying out loud - please use some common sense. Like it or not: we are “all” in this. Apparently covid19 hasn’t taken any of your friends/relatives lives? I have reserved tickets & motel rooms for: The Show Me, Dream, North/South, Port Royal Throwback, World, DTWC, & World Finals at Charlotte- yes (like you) I want racing to return - but our nation is in abnormal times now & we need to hope/pray that we can get somewhat back to normal first. For me racing is a pleasure that I have enjoyed for 55 of my 63 years. I don’t like it taken away any more than other folks- but things have drastically changed all over the world.
    The Show Me & Dream are just a few weeks away- yes I want to be there- but at the same time- I question my decision to attend if they do take place. It would be like gambling in a way- wouldn’t it? Do I want to bet my life on attending a race? I don’t yet know that answer. I was fortunate enough to attend 15 races in Ga/Florida for the 2020 winternationals. A lot of people have yet to attend a race this year & I understand their frustrations- but there are so many more important issues to deal with in life than not being able to attend a race as a fan of the sport. Gear_Head- just chill a little, enjoy what you have & your family/loved ones. Work in the yard,go fishing, anything to relax yourself from the bitterness that is overwhelming you. God bless you man- and if we meet down the road racing- I will buy you a cold one of your choice and a race track hot dog!

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    Explain to me why standing for freedom is so foolish. It's what this country is all about. If you hate freedom then move!
    You’re the one On here daily whining like like a little girl maybe you should move, I suggest Russia.

And you're whining because not enough of your freedoms have been taken away, so what's the difference?

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    I think we should just not wear masks. I also support half off admission if you bring your AR-15 to the race track as well for these first few races. (seriously) But you have to have a loaded 30 round magazine with you. 25 percent off for any other open carried firearm.
    Rocky - I can double dip if needed. 223/556 and 300BLK both with 30 round magazines just for starters.