Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WoO

Quote Originally Posted by fryefan View Post
    The covid-19 epidemic has drawn the anti-government nutjobs out of the woodwork.
    It would be wise for Democrats and the anti-gun nuts to STAY HOME until 2021, while the rest of us enjoy the races!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    It would be wise for Democrats and the anti-gun nuts to STAY HOME until 2021, while the rest of us enjoy the races!
    I do not associate with either party. I have a mind of my own.

When the scientists determine that is safe for us to return to racing we will. I imagine that weekly shows (smaller scale) will be allowed to happen before some of the bigger events start happening again.

We ALL want to attend races again when it is safe to do that.
    Last edited by fryefan; 04-26-2020 at 10:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    Rocky - I can double dip if needed. 223/556 and 300BLK both with 30 round magazines just for starters.
    I only have one in 5.56 so I wouldn't be able to hand one to my buddy to get him in half off. I have an M1 Carbine but it's wooden stocked so it's not sufficiently scary looking even though it's an actual Milsurp weapon. 2 long guns would be kinda a PITA to carry just to sit in the bleachers though. Rifle would probably look about like after a big sandstorm in Iraq too. I don't think I would put on my ALICE gear or anything. Just a 30 rounder in a cargo pocket, I don't think we'd be locked and loaded. Maybe, I don't know, depends on what the property owner says. Maybe we go condition 3.

On and off I think about building an AR-10 except I don't really have anywhere to take a big bore center fire to really stretch it's legs and I'm not a hog hunter. And do I really want a semi Auto .308? I don't know. I mean maybe I could get an M1A or a Garand (30-06 I know) to match the Carbine. Sometimes I do. But I'll probably do another AR-15 or 2 before I ever did a 10.
    Guerilla Racing Junkies.

Shovel on a little more coal, then when we cross white oak mountain, watch 97 roll!

The problem is the gall dang motors.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Except even if there were a 1000 or 2000 of us with guns in one place even scary AR-15s, nobody would get shot. See if you look at the map of where most of the shootings occur in the USA you can see that you're far more likely to get shot by a Democrat. Facts.
    Guerilla Racing Junkies.

Shovel on a little more coal, then when we cross white oak mountain, watch 97 roll!

The problem is the gall dang motors.

Responsible gun owners do not talk the crap you post.

Gearhead. What rights has the government taken away from you over the covid 19 break out ? You need to be taking your frustrations out with anyone that backs any type of policy that comes out of china. Those huge cargo ships with all the garbage from china, turn them around, tell them to keep it. But American corporations buy that junk every day.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Responsible gun owners do not talk the crap you post.
    Ones that do are insecure, some say it’s a small peni$ syndrome.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Gearhead. What rights has the government taken away from you over the covid 19 break out ? You need to be taking your frustrations out with anyone that backs any type of policy that comes out of china. Those huge cargo ships with all the garbage from china, turn them around, tell them to keep it. But American corporations buy that junk every day.
    Every freedom! Freedom of assembly since crowds have been banned. Freedom to eat in a restaurant. Freedom to go racing. Freedom for businesses that I support to operate. The government isn't allowed to do any of this. When 9-11 happened we were all about "don't let the terrorists win". When China sends a virus our way we're like "let's destroy our economy and our freedoms and wave our white flags and let them win".