Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    People are scaredy cats. I guess during every cold, allergy, and flu season we're going to cower and hide and not leave our houses now. This is what China wanted and we're falling right into their trap. It's sad how people are such sheep nowadays.
    The whole world is falling into the trap but GEAR HEAD from 4m has it figured out.
    I wish things were that simple. I really do.

Quote Originally Posted by jr29 View Post
    The whole world is falling into the trap but GEAR HEAD from 4m has it figured out.
    I've heard a few long time, respect political talk show hosts say pretty much the exact same thing recently so Gear Head isn't just talking out his @ss.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLMspeed View Post
    I've heard a few long time, respect political talk show hosts say pretty much the exact same thing recently so Gear Head isn't just talking out his @ss.
    China hasn't been honest. I'll agree with that much.

It is that simple. Either go out and enjoy life or stay locked in your house in fear for the rest of your life. But the government cannot legally make that choice for us. A reliable vaccine isn't coming. If it does is won't be very effective. It will be similar to the flu vaccine...sometimes they'll guess right, sometimes they won't. But the fact that the government is forcing people to live in fear by taking away the freedoms that this country was built on should be alarming to everybody. Unfortunately the sheep just take it and say "thank you sir, may I have another?"

I think it's the more the media and tv commercials causing people to live in fear than the government.

I think it's the more the media and tv commercials causing people to live in fear than the government.
    That is even dumber because the media hasn't been trustworthy for at least 15 years now. Everybody knows to not believe them.

Here is a FACT...the government keeping people away from other people and making people wear masks is wearing down our immune systems which could absolutely be dangerous if this goes on for too long. Going out in public is what keeps our immune systems strong. Obviously hand washing and all of that is always a good idea, but just like a muscle, the less you use your immune system the more it weakens over time.

Tough guys are staying home to protect other people. Fear is not a factor in the decision. Typhoid Mary wasn’t scared either. Another month of this and we can all follow the President’s guidelines for ending quarantine and save the lives of those less fortunate than yourself.

How is you staying home protecting other people who are staying home? That doesn't even make sense. 85% of people don't even have symptoms and 99.05% of people live and don't need your protection. Are you doing this every flu season too? And you think the Dems are going to willingly give you your freedom back in a month? Ha! Fauci said this whole thing was just to flatten the curve. It's flattened, so now they're changing the narrative to taking away our freedoms until the virus goes away, which is never.

Tell that to Tennessee.

And Ted Nugent is a moron and has been his whole life. He pretended to crap his pants to get out of Vietnam now he wants to lecture folks about being scaredy cats.
    Nugent stands with and for the people, you on the other hand?? What is that brown stuff???

For me personally, it's the fact that I have a child with a weakened immune system due to complications when she was younger and me having the sense to acknowledge that. So really, GEAR_HEAD can piss up a rope. If he or any others want to put their family members in jeopardy, fine by me, I'm just not going to do it to mine.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffreymo View Post
    For me personally, it's the fact that I have a child with a weakened immune system due to complications when she was younger and me having the sense to acknowledge that. So really, GEAR_HEAD can piss up a rope. If he or any others want to put their family members in jeopardy, fine by me, I'm just not going to do it to mine.
    I've said many times before that obviously it's smart for the people who are susceptible to stay isolated. So you agree with me, yet that seems to anger you.

It’s supposedly a free country so if you want to stay home for the rest of your life you can. Those of us that don't want to should also be free to live however we want.
    Last edited by GEAR_HEAD; 04-29-2020 at 01:59 PM.

There are many dangers to a person with immune deficiencies. Not just Corona, and the world does not shut down for any of them.

That is even dumber because the media hasn't been trustworthy for at least 15 years now. Everybody knows to not believe them.

Here is a FACT...the government keeping people away from other people and making people wear masks is wearing down our immune systems which could absolutely be dangerous if this goes on for too long. Going out in public is what keeps our immune systems strong. Obviously hand washing and all of that is always a good idea, but just like a muscle, the less you use your immune system the more it weakens over time.
    I watch a lot of news and they kept saying don't panic. Be cautious but don't panic.

China is the only country on Earth not expected to see negative GDP growth this year.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

I've said many times before that obviously it's smart for the people who are susceptible to stay isolated. So you agree with me, yet that seems to anger you.
    If I have an elderly relative that I care for or a susceptible child they can't make that choice. So if I have to go to work at my essential job and I get covid-19 from someone who went to a crowded event it is probably one of my family members who will pay the price.
    I really think most of these elected officials from both parties are trying to make good choices. There is all kinds of stimulus being paid out and I wish we could cool our heels and realize our lives may be disrupted for a few months. If the government isn't getting money to people then shame on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetters View Post
    Nugent stands with and for the people, you on the other hand?? What is that brown stuff???
    He's a mediocre guitar player and a terrible artist who happens to be a draft dodger and a flag waving loud mouth who whistles when says his s's. He and Trump get along because you know...birds of a feather.

He's a mediocre guitar player and a terrible artist who happens to be a draft dodger and a flag waving loud mouth who whistles when says his s's. He and Trump get along because you know...birds of a feather.

But but, Obummer whistled when he said his s's!!!! And he never served any time either in service.

Nugent= Patriotic supporter of nation as founded.

Obummer= Nation hater, devoted to ending America as we know it.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetters View Post
    But but, Obummer whistled when he said his s's!!!! And he never served any time either in service.

Nugent= Patriotic supporter of nation as founded.

Obummer= Nation hater, devoted to ending America as we know it.
    When all else fails.....blame Obama.

I don't care if someone serves or not. I just don't like a paper tiger and that is exactly what Nugent and Trump are.
    I get that you like Trump. Just admit that he used his privilege to dodge the draft. I'd be able to stomach your opinions a little bit if you'd concede that one thing...

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Alltech in Lake City is racing this Saturday!

Its nice to have a Republican governor!
    And tracks in Colorado are opening. Their governor is a democrat.

Relatives own a track maybe???? Guvnuh!!!!