Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by jr29 View Post
    When all else fails.....blame Obama.

I don't care if someone serves or not. I just don't like a paper tiger and that is exactly what Nugent and Trump are.
    I get that you like Trump. Just admit that he used his privilege to dodge the draft. I'd be able to stomach your opinions a little bit if you'd concede that one thing...
    A paper tiger? Really? Not a chance.

Sorry to interject some actual "racing" news, but the Scotland County Speedway in Memphis, Missouri will be racing with fans allowed on May 8-9. No late models, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by FastEd95 View Post
    Sorry to interject some actual "racing" news, but the Scotland County Speedway in Memphis, Missouri will be racing with fans allowed on May 8-9. No late models, unfortunately.
    That's perfectly fine, continue on!!!!

And tracks in Colorado are opening. Their governor is a democrat.
    Typical Obama supporter comment! smh

Why do I have to stay home just because 𝘆𝗼𝘂 are scared? How about 𝘆𝗼𝘂 stay home....𝘆𝗼𝘂 stay in 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 house indefinitely, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 wear a mask, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 socially distance yourself from me, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 avoid restaurants, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 avoid baseball games, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 stay off the roads, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 avoid malls and beaches and parks, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 believe the made up death numbers, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 believe the media hype, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 Get your toxic vaccine while avoiding vitamin C, sunshine and the things God gave us to actually heal,
    I'm done playing 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 dumb game. We are not “all in this together.” I'm not wearing 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 dumb tin foil hat anymore. I’m no longer going to be a prisoner of your fear. I'm no longer staying in my house or catering to 𝘆𝗼𝘂 because 𝘆𝗼𝘂 are scared. I'm not wearing a mask and I'm not staying 6 feet away from you anymore because I'm not afraid of you. You are not my enemy and if I get sick, it's not because of 𝘆𝗼𝘂, it's because of me and my system, which not only have I been addressing for quite some time, but I also know how to treat if I get sick.
    This virus (or whatever it is) is already circulating. Millions of people have already encountered it, as it's been circulating around the world probably since last September. You WILL have to confront this thing, if you haven’t already. There is no way around it, unless you lock yourself up in your house and it somehow doesn't manage to hop on some mail or some groceries that you ordered online.
    𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 fear is not an excuse to destroy America. 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 fear is not my fear and your fear does not have the right to interfere with my life, my job, my income or my future as a free American citizen. So if you're scared, you can just put your tin foil hat on, or even wrap foil all around your whole body - or around your whole house if you wish - but please keep your fear contained to your little corner of the world and don't contaminate me or my family or my Country. I copied & pasted this from Grey Havens' page it's perfect

Sounds like a fair and honest assessment to me!!

I watch a lot of news and they kept saying don't panic. Be cautious but don't panic.
    Cut down on those first six words in your post.......read more.watch less.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

When all else fails.....blame Obama.

I don't care if someone serves or not. I just don't like a paper tiger and that is exactly what Nugent and Trump are.
    I get that you like Trump. Just admit that he used his privilege to dodge the draft. I'd be able to stomach your opinions a little bit if you'd concede that one thing...
    When all else fails, just ignore obamas failures......and fwiw, I think nugent is a douche.

And uses patriotism to keep himself relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Cut down on those first six words in your post.......read more.watch less.
    I drive a truck so it's more like I listen to a lot of news.
    I read a lot, pop pop. Thanks for the sage wisdom though

Reading a book called Crossing The Aisle right now. My home state used to be a really well governed state. That's what the book is about.

Book club is a lot of fun.

When all else fails, just ignore obamas failures......and fwiw, I think nugent is a douche.

And uses patriotism to keep himself relevant.
    Look at us building bridges.

My brother is a RN some of you people that think everything should go on as normal need to talk to somebody in the medical field you will change your mind pretty quick he is 500 miles from home now working in Chicago for 2 weeks because there short handed.

Quote Originally Posted by 3 wide View Post
    My brother is a RN some of you people that think everything should go on as normal need to talk to somebody in the medical field you will change your mind pretty quick he is 500 miles from home now working in Chicago for 2 weeks because there short handed.
    Chicago being understaffed at the moment doesn't mean we destroy the economy and everybody's lives. Your point isn't relevant.

Plus that proves that the unconstitutional lockdowns aren't working anyhow and everybody is going to get this virus one way or another. Most already had it and didn't even know.
    99.95% of the people will survive. Time to move on and stop overreacting and killing our immune systems by staying away from crowds.
    Last edited by GEAR_HEAD; 04-30-2020 at 02:13 PM.

Some hospitals are laying people off because of no elective surgeries and some hospitals are understaffed. Crazy world we live in now.

Quote Originally Posted by STRONGERTHANDIRT View Post
    Some hospitals are laying people off because of no elective surgeries and some hospitals are understaffed. Crazy world we live in now.
    That's going to change because in the next few days to a week states are starting to allow those again to start back up.

I drive a truck so it's more like I listen to a lot of news.
    I read a lot, pop pop. Thanks for the sage wisdom though

Reading a book called Crossing The Aisle right now. My home state used to be a really well governed state. That's what the book is about.

Book club is a lot of fun.
    You said you watched a lot of news......we can only read what you wrote and said, not what you meant to write or say.

And if you're watching a lot of news, well you know what you get with that.......sponsor paid for narratives from greedy media moguls.......even grandfathers know that.

Travel safe.

Quote Originally Posted by STRONGERTHANDIRT View Post
    Our next door neighbor is a nurse, she reads mammograms primarily.....furloughed for 3 weeks.

Living in the Carolina's.

Is he there because of helping covid victims or is he there helping gunshot victims??? Both seem to be a huge issue there.

As screwed up as politics are in that city there is no way covid couldn't be a disaster for them.....just like the murders are.

Not sure barbecue boy I would say for coved but I don't know that for sure I listen to him because he is on the front line before he left he worked 2 weeks straight an that is 12 hrs a day.

Not sure barbecue boy I would say for coved but I don't know that for sure I listen to him because he is on the front line before he left he worked 2 weeks straight an that is 12 hrs a day.
    Hard to have pity for somebody getting a nice payday with a ton of overtime while the lockdown has others struggling to feed their families and some killing themselves because they lost everything that they worked their asses off for. Just saying.
    Last edited by GEAR_HEAD; 04-30-2020 at 06:03 PM.

Is he there because of helping covid victims or is he there helping gunshot victims??? Both seem to be a huge issue there.

As screwed up as politics are in that city there is no way covid couldn't be a disaster for them.....just like the murders are.
    Sure seems the hardest hit areas are run by democrats......hmmmmmm!!!