Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

My symptoms ---

Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
    Fatigue
    Muscle or body aches
    Headache
    Nausea

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    all i remember is the " experts " predicting 2 million deaths in the US by fall , so trump must have done something right because were just over 120 k , we will never see 2 million , at least i hope and pray.....
    Those hopeful predictions were coming mostly out of a basement in Iowa and a union run halfway house in Illinois.....nobody ever took any of that seriously.

Except in moms toilet paper and hand sanitizer stockpiled basement and at the Illinois halfway house that nobody will take the trash out in due to seniority.

Buffoons
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Negative test results. Only took 41 hours to get them. Still feel crappy, headache from he!!.

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    Negative test results. Only took 41 hours to get them. Still feel crappy, headache from he!!.
    So they turned out negative. I have been under the weather myself for about a week, with chills, weakness, excessive sleepiness, and decided to go get tested, then the day I was supposed to go I felt better and cancelled. I don't know whether you can trust these tests after all of the false reporting that is happening. SO I guess I won't really know if I had it or not. My doctor is a Democrat BTW.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!