Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Maybe you should consult “fact check” ?

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    So are you saying the Trump administration played us? What's your proof?
    No, Here is exactly what I'm saying. The NWO globalists including those in America (mostly Democrat party) along with China, and the full support of the WHO (A fraud outfit that is a branch of the NWO) pulled one on the whole world.

And timed it on our election year. Put the pieces together, none of them want Trump and all else failed. The Impeachment fraud, the Russia collusion, everything.

Trump is anti NWO.

Kidrock Mom did pass away last Friday, I haven't felt like saying anything about it though. She was the best. Many feel the same way about their Mom. I almost quit posting, but find it seems to help.
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetters; 04-30-2020 at 08:53 PM.

Lurker did you find out if Dr.Birx is a fraud or you still don't have time to vet her.
    I haven’t looked into her other than briefly. (Finally went back to work from 3mo off from a surgery, and then shutdown for COVID for 3wks on top of that. I should have time this weekend.) What I did find was mostly in some of the video links that is just personal opinion and items I cannot substantiate at this time. That being, a greater majority of naysayer’s think she is simply just a puppet or shill for Fauci, big Pharma and W.H.O.

---------------
    When you get the time, here is another interesting first person account of Fauci the fraud.

Former AIDS Scientist Exposes Dr. Fauci’s Medical Corruption - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgnBldI7KPY

Judy A. Mikovits, PhD - https://www.google.com/search?q=dr+j...hrome&ie=UTF-8

Controversial to say the least --- And one of the many reasons why I don’t believe anything from Snopes

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetters View Post
    No, Here is exactly what I'm saying. The NWO globalists including those in America (mostly Democrat party) along with China, and the full support of the WHO (A fraud outfit that is a branch of the NWO) pulled one on the whole world.

And timed it on our election year. Put the pieces together, none of them want Trump and all else failed. The Impeachment fraud, the Russia collusion, everything.

Trump is anti NWO.

Kidrock Mom did pass away last Friday, I haven't felt like saying anything about it though. She was the best. Many feel the same way about their Mom. I almost quit posting, but find it seems to help.
    First I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. Prayers to you and your entire family. We can disagree when it comes to politics but, we won't disagree on the love we have for our mothers.

I may want to shake you sometimes because of what you post lol but, don't stop posting. Sometimes believe it or not I might read something someone says on here and say to myself "I didn't think about".

My opinion I just don't see it as a way to get Trump and his reelction bid but, again what I've learned over the years people are capable of doing anything and sometimes people you wouldn't expect to so, I will wait for more to come out to see if your right.

Again I'm so sorry to hear about your Mom! R.I.P Mom!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetters View Post

Trump is anti NWO.

so sorry to here this CW , i know from a few of your post it was a hard time , just take comfort that she is in a better place , i am so thankful my mom is still here after her wreck last fall , but considering she is nearly 80 and the severity of her injuries , she probably dont have much left , but thats for the good lord to decide , thinking and praying for you my friend.......

Sorry for your loss.

I bought a 69 Corona from the local Dodge Garage in 1970.
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Krooser View Post
    I bought a 69 Corona from the local Dodge Garage in 1970.
    I bought a 69 Coronet of the same year !

The worst part about this whole thing is ….. After things get back to normal they ( politicians ) will be calling for us to get even …. We will Blame china ... So I see a another Big Ass War starting … …. If you look back at our history a war brings our country together & boost the economy …. That's my prediction for 2020 ...
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

so is it over? never was anything to worry about? this second wave is fake news?

not so fast. it's going to cost a sitting president re-election.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Are you a CNN wannabe hack? hehe
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

President Trump has successfully fulfilled one of his major campaign promises, delivering a big win for the United States on trade.

The U.S.-Mexico-Canada (USMCA) trade agreement officially replaced the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) on Wednesday.

Check out the news sometime klem hehe

that isn't getting him re-elected. lack of leadership in the time of a national crisis (where is our leader? inspecting a bunker? holding a rally? playing golf?) is going to cost him a second term.

once upon a time he held daily press briefings. his performance led to a dive in the polls and suddenly he disappears.

Where is the President?
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Corona. Just go by your local hospital and look in the parking lot. See how busy it is. Put you mask on and walk by someone with lots of perfume ( most of the masks you can still smell that perfume). A lot of this extra stuff is hype. Corona is a bad flu. Yep but it’s no reason to shutter the country and force people that are NOT sick to wear masks.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/coron...me-reports-say

"Coronavirus single-day case tally in US tops 50,000 for first time, reports say"

Where is the President? Still leading those in denial?

Better slow down testing even more!!!

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/22/polit...nse/index.html

"Trump now says he wasn't kidding when he told officials to slow down coronavirus testing, contradicting staff"
    Last edited by klemmabyna; 07-02-2020 at 06:49 PM.

Nobody is in denial except for the ones that think you can shut down business and people from operating. Constitution does not care about your fear.

Testing people who are not sick doesn’t accomplish much. Just to make someone feel good. Wtf

Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post
    that isn't getting him re-elected. lack of leadership in the time of a national crisis (where is our leader? inspecting a bunker? holding a rally? playing golf?) is going to cost him a second term.

once upon a time he held daily press briefings. his performance led to a dive in the polls and suddenly he disappears.

Where is the President?
    He's not in a basement, that's for D sure!!!!!

Meanwhile your brain dead buddy Joe, is babbling about ending rural America. You better wake up!!! Fits the Agenda 21 guidelines. Are you not interested?
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 07-02-2020 at 07:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post

Where is the President?
    See above post for todays answer.