Default Clarksville promoter arrested?

Rumor has it he was arrested for having a drag race last weekend and advertising dirt race this weekend. This is the rumor so take it for what it’s worth.

Brainerd Dragway just outside of Chattanooga but in Georgia (barely) ran last weekend, last night, and have a two day show this weekend.

Boyd’s Speedway just down the street has a $5k super show on Saturday with pits and STANDS open.

Crazy to see the difference in a 2-3 hour drive up the interstate.

I saw the Facebook post. It pictured an officer (presumably in the guys living room) holding a piece of paper that looked like a letter, maybe. I highly doubt he was arrested, probably just served some type of notice...or that if so, the officer would not only give him time to take a pic, but to post it on social media. But what do I know?

I will say, it's a little demoralizing to have more than one track declare they are racing this weekend or next, only to then turn around and say they can't. I would rather you make certain you can hold an event before people are making plans.

I live in a over 55 community. SC. We were planning a social event, and listed we would be social distancing. People in are on little neck of the world called the sheriff's office on us. Yes they did contact us, and yes they said if we go through with it and a citizen calls. We will be arrested. People are nutz, the person that can hear a racetrack running from miles away can be a promotors worst nightmare. These are troubling times, people, with me included, want to start getting out. I say start opening things back up and monitor what's taking place. Cut off all news agencies, they are the worst spreaders of this virus out there.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    I live in a over 55 community. SC. We were planning a social event, and listed we would be social distancing. People in are on little neck of the world called the sheriff's office on us. Yes they did contact us, and yes they said if we go through with it and a citizen calls. We will be arrested. People are nutz, the person that can hear a racetrack running from miles away can be a promotors worst nightmare. These are troubling times, people, with me included, want to start getting out. I say start opening things back up and monitor what's taking place. Cut off all news agencies, they are the worst spreaders of this virus out there.
    Couldn't agree more The news outlets and social media are the real virus

That is all part of the liberal plan...spread fear and turn people against each other to gain power. Why do you think states are setting up snitch hotlines? Snitches get stitches! Everybody needs to mind their own business and live however they want and leave everybody else alone!

Whynot in Mississippi got spanked by the state and shut down, heard this from a promoter yesterday.

Sheez.

Late Model Mark
    TST Announcer

I think what's really going on or will be rather soon is some states will stay closed (NY, NJ, CA, MI, IL, ME) holding their residents hostage until they can get more federal aid to payback out of control spending debt, lobbyists and replenish pension programs. When that money should be used for actual emergency declarations.
    Last edited by NeedforLMspeed; 04-30-2020 at 06:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Very true Turn off the National news. If anything listen to local radio. They are covering all aspects/sides of this virus.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLMspeed View Post
    I think what's really going on or will be rather soon is some states will stay closed (NY, NJ, CA, MI, IL, ME) holding their residents hostage until they can get more federal aid to payback out of control spending debt, lobbyists and replenish pension programs. When that money should be used for actual emergency declarations.
    You got all of that right. It's disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetters View Post
    You got all of that right. It's disgusting.
    What's also happening and it probably doesn't mean much to anyone but China is using it to distract what they are doing with thier expansion in the south china sea which they have accelerated lately

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLMspeed View Post
    What's also happening and it probably doesn't mean much to anyone but China is using it to distract what they are doing with thier expansion in the south china sea which they have accelerated lately
    Yes most citizens are unaware of that also.