Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I-55 roll call

Default I-55 roll call

Figured I’d start something. Only ones i saw so far are Babb and Wallace in mods
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels

Billy Moyer Jr
    Bobby Pierce

pierce is doing double duty in the late model & modified.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

Was hoping to see McKinney debut his late model ride.

Saw Rusty Schlenk is going.

Tanner English
    Shannon Babb
    Billy Moyer jr
    Last edited by 50Dixon50; 05-02-2020 at 09:21 PM.

Tickets Sell Out Plus Additional New Info For Federated Auto Parts Raceway Event

More Details Announced For Driver Entries And Pit Passes

(Pevely, MO) Federated Auto Parts Raceway at I-55 announced on Wednesday that their return to racing will be on Saturday, May 9, 2020. On Thursday at 2 p.m., a limited amount of 700 advance sale general admission tickets went on sale. Just hours later, those tickets were gone.

The event is being held with strict measures amid the Covid-19 crisis to keep everyone safe for the event that is highlighted by a $5,000 to win DIRTcar Super Late Model feature. DIRTcar Modifieds and Pro Mods will also be in action to make for a great night of entertainment.

While the 700 general admission tickets are gone, racefans will be able to catch all of the action with live streaming video for FloRacing.com subscribers that will be produced by the DirtonDirt.com team.

Race promoters from Federated Auto Parts Raceway as well as Track Enterprises are meeting with local officials to determine caps on pit passes and car entries to ensure sufficient room to spread out on the grounds. Final details will likely be released on Sunday. The amount of interest shown by race teams has been huge.

Plans as of Friday afternoon are a 50 car limit for each of the three classes with all entries to be first come first serve. Entry form will be available online starting Monday, May 4 at 2 p.m. CT. All entries will be $50 but the fee will be refunded to the drivers who show up to the race to compete on May 9. Those who pre-enter and do not show up, will not be refunded. Each entry will be allotted up to six total pit passes to purchase, five crew and one driver. Driver must submit full list of names by Wednesday, May 6 at 2 p.m.

Pits will open at 3 p.m., grandstands at 4 p.m., hotlaps will begin at 6 p.m., and racing will take the green at 7 p.m. It should be noted that there will be no additional grandstand tickets sold at the gate.

Federated Auto Parts Raceway at I-55
    3 hrs ·

Please keep in mind that we have strict social distancing guidelines in place for this event on May 9th. Please cooperate with track officials and security.

Those arriving early and looking to tailgate, there will be security enforcing group sizes. Please understand our situation and cooperate.

Camping will be allowed along the pit road fence. The lower area near the pond will be too soft for campers. Please space out campers. No one should be in your camp area other than those that will be sleeping. No group parties. Security will shut down any groups and ask you to pack up your camper and leave.

Those of you in the media, please don't think we are disrespecting all of you, but with the social distancing guidelines in place, we are not issuing media/photo credentials to anyone outside of those doing the PPV broadcast and our track photographer.

If we want to continue racing in the following weeks, we need to follow the guidelines with this event.

Thank you for understanding.

Makes sense to me.

O I almost thought most people had common sense. We will see.

Oh you can bet your bottom dollar that there will be people complaining

Wonder if any track near there will jump on the friday night before with all the cars that will be down there.

Quote Originally Posted by thexfactor0210 View Post
    Wonder if any track near there will jump on the friday night before with all the cars that will be down there.
    Be nice if another Missouri track would run on Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by thexfactor0210 View Post
    I'm gonna say most will go from there to Wheatland then possibly Boone if they're Invited

Race now paying $7k to win with $10k bonus if any heat winner takes challenge from rear and wins. $1k bonus just for accepting the challenge. On DOD page money from Karl Chevrolet. Also now $600 to start

The lm pay is good the modified pay is kinda low,but it looks like some good cars are coming.

Kyle Bronson

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    Kyle Bronson
    Not on his website where did your info come from

Terbo........

kody evans