Default Social Distancing

Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

I'd be curious to know what the average IQ is (a safe guess would be around 60) among everyone who appears in that very classy example of the failures of parenting and the American education system! Most of those people should be incarcerated for being malignantly stupid! LOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    I'd be curious to know what the average IQ is (a safe guess would be around 60) among everyone who appears in that very classy example of the failures of parenting and the American education system! Most of those people should be incarcerated for being malignantly stupid! LOL!!
    and exactly wtf is an IQ cirf? yall don't even begin to ffn know how bad humanity has become seperated divided and CONQURED with out fools even knowing ........... Ignorance has never been blissful. for it is brutal . so brutal make you feel dead when we supoused be alive!!

I feel like Nate has never ever had a problem with social distancing.....
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousNate View Post
    and exactly wtf is an IQ cirf? yall don't even begin to ffn know how bad humanity has become seperated divided and CONQURED with out fools even knowing ........... Ignorance has never been blissful. for it is brutal . so brutal make you feel dead when we supoused be alive!!
    Nate, to answer your strange question directly IQ is an acronym for intelligence quotient. Intelligence quotient is a total score derived from a set of standardized tests or subtests designed to assess human intelligence. I'm going to go out on a limb here and take a wild guess that you've never completed those standardized tests thus no one in the world knows your true IQ, which is probably a good thing for all of us! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Just take your own IQ times two, and figger it out!!!! hahahaahahaha