Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Final

Page
    Clanton
    Bronson

Good job to the DoD guys!

Probably the worst race I’ve seen there recently.

Pretty good show, I thought. It drug out a little for a Thursday show, and I wasn't able to make it thru the crate race, but the track was racier than I thought it would be. All in all, a good show, and a really good field of cars. I like this Thursday night thing!

Senoia has always been good when I've had the opportunity to watch, but last night (along with the previous southern races in the past week) have been disappointing, and that's being kind. Don't get me wrong, happy to be seeing some racing, but these shows have been far from great.
    I live with fear, but sometimes she lets me race.

Typical Senoia. At least from my visits there. You can race from top to bottom. But it usually ends up with one line being a tick faster, and there’s very little passing. It’s a weird thing.

Anybody notice the crates were faster in qualifying throttle stompers don't do well there. That's what makes Page so good there. Him and Clanton been going at it for couple of years now. I like Page with he's earned everything he's got . Clanton has had a lot of help and money thrown his way.

Clanton's attitude reminds me of Tony Stewart, he can race everyone else rough but if anybody dares to race him hard (see Ricky Weiss) he gets his panties in a wad quick, and he's ready to confront them. Happens several times a season but they don't all get reported. Of course he only reminds me of Stewart because of his petulant temperament, because he certainly doesn't have 1 percent of Tony's talent. I'm looking forward to the day when SOMEBODY puts coconut in his place (on his azz)!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RW57 View Post
    Anybody notice the crates were faster in qualifying throttle stompers don't do well there. That's what makes Page so good there. Him and Clanton been going at it for couple of years now. I like Page with he's earned everything he's got . Clanton has had a lot of help and money thrown his way.
    Clanton used to drive a Frisbee Chassis in limited late models. Not saying he hasn’t been in good equipment for a while, but he paid some dues too.