Thread: Legit speedway

Default Legit speedway

Added a double header Comp Cams series event over Memorial Day weekend. $4k one night and $10k the next.

https://www.dirtondirt.com/dirtwire.php?id=5933

Wow this is awesome....this is a great facility cant wait to take the drive from illinois....well worth it.....

Anybody heard anything about limiting the number of fans?

Yes, there will be a limit. Don't know how many though.

Il be there with are 2 mods..

I messaged the the track on Facebook yesterday, this was the response I got on the fan limit. "There is no limit. We will have tickets at the gate. Lots of seating and lawn chair space also"

Track deserves your support if you can make it there, they run a good operation.
    I hate time trials.

Come on people! We need to flood this place with Cars and People. No limit on how many cars in the pits or fans in the stands. We all can safely keep our distances at his place pretty easily. Comp cam super latemodels series with a respectable $4000 and $10,000 to win on memorial day weekend. The very weekend that use to be West Plains WEEKEND! Let's make it a flashback to what the SHOW ME 100 was!

Ok so we have a little virus in the way. So if Ur sick or at risk stay away.
    Last edited by westlingracing; 05-13-2020 at 10:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by westlingracing View Post
    Come on people! We need to flood this place with Cars and People. No limit on how many cars in the pits or fans in the stands. We all can safely keep our distances at his place pretty easily. Comp cam super latemodels series with a respectable $4000 and $10,000 to win on Labor day weekend. The very weekend that use to be West Plains WEEKEND! Let's make it a flashback to what the SHOW ME 100 was!

Ok so we have a little virus in the way. So if Ur sick or at risk stay away.
    It's Memorial Day weekend not Labor day weekend.

Never been to West Plains and considering coming from Northern Illinois. Any good tips or things I should know about the area? Anything else to see around there? Are restaurants fully open in Missouri?

NeedforLMspeed Yea I have flipped them holidays since I was a child. I fixed it.
    My dad died on Memorial day so I should get it right. Maybe it's denial my dad died who knows. Lol

Pretty sure the area is opened up. I live 200 miles or so north. Maybe someone local will know? We are staying at the track in motorhome so wasn't planning on running around the area. But sure would like to know too.