Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dirtSLMracing View Post
    Bloomer..

If you want to get arrested being an illegal immigrant will not get it done. You would probably be offered housing and food stamps. If you goal is getting arrested try dressing up as a storm trooper and stand in front of a comic book store.

He already does this. They wont arrest him for it as it is normal for him to be him/her self

Quote Originally Posted by WildBill32 View Post
    Good for them! Are constitutional rights have been getting trampled upon. It's about time we the people take a stand...
    MANufactured crisis! silly silly silly people wake up!!!

It was understandable what he tried to do but I think Michael Daugherty went about it the wrong way and he was a loud mouth on Facebook about it. Had he shut up this might have flown under the radar of officials. If the race did happen it's likely someone in the area would have reported him to county and state officials in Indiana anyway. I had pit passes for the race and was going to help a friend with his modified. O well making the 5 1/2 hour drive from Northwest Indiana to Federated Auto Parts Raceway at I-55 in Pevely, Missouri next Saturday for the World Of Outlaws Late Model Series show. Hope UMP Modifieds are one of the support class for that show.
    Last edited by HoosierDirtFan; 05-09-2020 at 08:46 AM.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

Thumbs up

Zero25 - post #40

Your are correct. Indiana has been around a 80% - 90% majority Republican state (elected officials) since the mid 1920's.

Governors that have been Democrats in Indiana over the last 104 years
    Elected Governors since 1916 - 14 Republican Governors & 9 Democrat Governors. Knowing what I know about Indiana. As of now I would never vote for a Democrat governor for Indiana again.
    Last edited by HoosierDirtFan; 05-09-2020 at 09:02 AM.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH ROLLER View Post
    He already does this. They wont arrest him for it as it is normal for him to be him/her self
    Just keep breathing your own toxins and abandoning your home front when thing's get real you goofy bich... hahahahahaha

Now get in there and make us some hotcakes!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kankakeefan8 View Post
    Haha i told u all dummies....and u that wanna threaten a illinois state trooper u will be caught trust me...
    You call yourself a fan yet your happy that a race got shut down. Just out of curiosity who threatened you ? Power trip much ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jking24 View Post
    You call yourself a fan yet your happy that a race got shut down. Just out of curiosity who threatened you ? Power trip much ?
    I called his bluff. Maybe that made him feel threatened? Idn, the ISP guys I know wouldn't come on an internet forum and call people dummies lol. This guy must be special 😎

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    Just keep breathing your own toxins and abandoning your home front when thing's get real you goofy bich... hahahahahaha

Now get in there and make us some hotcakes!!

Any special brand you like?

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH ROLLER View Post
    Any special brand you like?
    Krusteaz. Throw some chocolate chips in also.

Mississippi Thunder Speedway in Wisconsin did one of these "protest" races last week and seemed to get away with it...democratic governor and all.
    These tyrannical republican states like Indiana have to be stopped. Mississippi just extended their stay at home order too.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLMspeed View Post
    Krusteaz. Throw some chocolate chips in also.
    I'd be leery of his chocolate chips... the dude ain't right in his head.

Quote Originally Posted by jr29 View Post
    Mississippi Thunder Speedway in Wisconsin did one of these "protest" races last week and seemed to get away with it...democratic governor and all.
    These tyrannical republican states like Indiana have to be stopped. Mississippi just extended their stay at home order too.
    You won't admit this but Tate Reeves and the word RINO go hand in hand. The MISS. Governor is not a conservative.

Also, Governor Eric Holcomb RINO-Ninth Circle of Hell

Pray as we all do that Governor "Bagman" Holcomb will decide to stop being a traitor to the historic principles of Republicanism.

Sadly RINO's do infiltrate the Republican party.
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetters; 05-09-2020 at 02:40 PM.

MTS also didn't have fans while Daugherty was planning on it. I'm sure that makes a difference as well

It's looking like racing will start in California,Minnesota and Wisconsin before it will in Arkansas, Indiana or Mississippi. Conservative overreach at it's finest.
    #voteblue

Quote Originally Posted by i like racing View Post
    MTS also didn't have fans while Daugherty was planning on it. I'm sure that makes a difference as well
    So races are being allowed in Indiana as long as there are no fans ?

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    I'd be leery of his chocolate chips... the dude ain't right in his head.

🤪🤪🤪 🤭🤭🤭 🤔🤔🤔

It's looking like racing will start in California,Minnesota and Wisconsin before it will in Arkansas, Indiana or Mississippi. Conservative overreach at it's finest.
    #voteblue
    There are 50 states. But you did find six of them. Of course your Resident Obummer said 58 states.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetters View Post
    There are 50 states. But you did find six of them. Of course your Resident Obummer said 58 states.
    The normal matador tactic...I expect no less.

The normal matador tactic...I expect no less.
    No it's you that cherry picked and skirted the other 44 states....

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetters View Post
    No it's you that cherry picked and skirted the other 44 states....
    Baaaaaaaaaam!!!! CW with the KO punch to the kisser>!