Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetters View Post
    No it's you that cherry picked and skirted the other 44 states....
    That's all you do is cherry pick.That's my point with every bit of this.
    State with a democratic governor doesn't race then it's a problem with democrats.
    State with a republican governor doesn't race ya'll conservatives on here ain't blaming the governor.

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    Baaaaaaaaaam!!!! CW with the KO punch to the kisser>!
    It should have been the knockout punch. we're not dealing with reality here, it's obvious!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jr29 View Post
    That's all you do is cherry pick.That's my point with every bit of this.
    State with a democratic governor doesn't race then it's a problem with democrats.
    State with a republican governor doesn't race ya'll conservatives on here ain't blaming the governor.
    As I implied above, I have a real problem with RINO's.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetters View Post
    As I implied above, I have a real problem with RINO's.
    Bill Lee is a republican.
    Tate Reeves is a republican.
    Asa Hutchinson is a republican.
    That's how they win in their states. They love god and guns and "life".

No that is how they get elected, by deceiving the public. You know, like Democrats do.

Maybe you're idea of a Republican is a bunch of the RINO's it appears. The ones that support the New World Order type. Bush'es, Romney, etc.

Governor-Elect Bill Lee continues to to fill his Administration with Democrats and Republicans in Name Only (RINO’s).

https://tennesseestar.com/2018/12/11...ede-continues/
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetters; 05-09-2020 at 08:32 PM.

Also, Arkansas RINO Governor Asa Hutchinson says Arkansas will accept refugees in 2020.

Sorry for keeping this thread off topic, but in ways this all fits together.

You guys sound like a bunch of tween fan girls arguing over Beiber. Those politicians that most of y’all voted for in your home states are making tough choices to keep you safer. You can holler about freedom, but Emergency Powers baked into federal and state Constitutions give the leaders leeway to temporarily suspend typical, unfettered activity for the common good. Without a vaccine, having a 1000 people or more gathering up at a non-essential entertainment venue is not in the public interest. That said, it’s pretty nice that we’re seeing a gradual, measured re-opening of businesses that can handle smaller groupings behaving sensibly.
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...

Has anyone heard of Covid ?

Quote Originally Posted by golddirt View Post
    Has anyone heard of Covid ?
    Has anyone heard of lung cancer? It has killed a hell of a lot more people then any virus has, yet cigarettes are still sold at most stores. I reckon if they would want to protect people from themselves they would do away with cigarettes. Not saying they should, but there is a lot more to this keeping business's closed crap then just keeping us safe. look at Walmart and lowes packed daily, the numbers don't add up for what is going on in this country.

Quote Originally Posted by Bradley View Post
    Has anyone heard of lung cancer? It has killed a hell of a lot more people then any virus has, yet cigarettes are still sold at most stores. I reckon if they would want to protect people from themselves they would do away with cigarettes. Not saying they should, but there is a lot more to this keeping business's closed crap then just keeping us safe. look at Walmart and lowes packed daily, the numbers don't add up for what is going on in this country.
    That's just a stupid comparison!! Lung cancer isn't CONTAGIOUS!!! If you want to smoke, you put yourself in danger. If you have covid and go to the Dream, you put me in danger!!

Nope there`s no such thing as second hand smoke. the reason they won`t do anything with cigarettes is because they tax the crap out of them. The same reason selling liquor and beer is still essential enough to be sold. Money in there pocket

Quote Originally Posted by RapidRuss View Post
    That's just a stupid comparison!! Lung cancer isn't CONTAGIOUS!!! If you want to smoke, you put yourself in danger. If you have covid and go to the Dream, you put me in danger!!
    There is this thing called second hand smoke, look it up sometime. If your worried about catching covid you can keep your ass home, just like if I don't want to possibly get lung cancer I don't smoke or hang around those that do. It is freedom to live your life how you want to in general. If you can't see the comparison then maybe you are stupid, not the comparison.

How about when some drunk gets in his car and kills a family going the wrong way down I-75 do we outlaw liquor? Or driving? Or maybe make drunk driving illegal? Like really illegal, not just a cash register for states like no BS make it a felony. Say it's not a disease or whatever but hardly anybody that gets one ever just gets one DUI and that's just the times that they get caught or don't kill anybody. Say it's not contagious doesn't hurt anybody else, but tell that to your friend that was killed by a drunk driver. We CAN NOT crush the rights of all to maybe save a few. I'm a recovering alcoholic. I can't handle it but we shouldn't smash YOUR rights because I can't handle a drink.

The solution is simple YOU don't go to the Dream. You don't ruin it for everybody else.
    Last edited by Rocky; 05-10-2020 at 01:59 AM.
    Guerilla Racing Junkies.

Shovel on a little more coal, then when we cross white oak mountain, watch 97 roll!

The problem is the gall dang motors.

Wanna hear something funny with China doing the COVID thing and then hording and now selling medical supplies that are crappy and shutting economies down and theres is restarting they are gonna come out like fat rats. They should do this every year. Also Obama warned us in 2014 or 2015 about this.

Quote Originally Posted by racedad11 View Post
    Nope there`s no such thing as second hand smoke. the reason they won`t do anything with cigarettes is because they tax the crap out of them. The same reason selling liquor and beer is still essential enough to be sold. Money in there pocket
    The 600,000 a year that die from it say different. Maybe you should take the time to look it up.

Maybe you should read the whole post. The first part of that was sarcastic. I basically said the same thing you did

Quote Originally Posted by Bradley View Post
    The 600,000 a year that die from it say different. Maybe you should take the time to look it up.
    You better recheck those stats. Absolutely ZERO chance 600,00 died in a year. From like '74-'14 2.5 million total. It's still bad but you dont die from one night at a track with somebody smoking beside you. You also have non-smoking areas. People may die after 1 time being exposed to covid-19.

Or they may not.......statistically speaking, they won't.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

The solution is simple YOU don't go to the Dream. You don't ruin it for everybody else.

Spot on Rocky......I think you just ko'd the fear mongering crowd!

I can hear Eye of the Tiger playing!!!

You better recheck those stats. Absolutely ZERO chance 600,00 died in a year. From like '74-'14 2.5 million total. It's still bad but you dont die from one night at a track with somebody smoking beside you. You also have non-smoking areas. People may die after 1 time being exposed to covid-19.
    I looked it up before I posted it, but let me dumb it down for you, people may also die from being exposed just 1 time to a drunk driver. Bottom line is I need the government to uphold my constitutional rights, I am fully capable on deciding on if some place is safe for me to go to or not, I DON'T need the government deciding that for me.