Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Quote Originally Posted by roughride View Post
    Kentucky Dirt I'm with you. This crap needs to end. I'd be there in a second. I looked at our Ohio numbers here recently. You're 4 times more likely to get hit by lightning in your lifetime than to die from this virus. Counties surrounding Eldora are not enforcing the business shutdowns?
    Agreed, this COVID-19 is a joke. 99.8% survival rate and people are acting like the worlds coming to an end. Shut of the the news and get back to normal life people. Quit being a bunch of wimps.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    If you've ever seen how some of those trainers and owners treat and train those dogs it is tortuous.
    you are wrong and have obviously never worked in the sport.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

I think Read2rd had it right early on in this post. Dream and World will be ran the same week in September for a week long show.

Quote Originally Posted by ThebigE View Post
    Agreed, this COVID-19 is a joke. 99.8% survival rate and people are acting like the worlds coming to an end. Shut of the the news and get back to normal life people. Quit being a bunch of wimps.
    And 2/3 of the deaths were nursing home patients that had serious health issues already. In almost all of the deaths the person had one or more severe pre-existing health conditions. Healthy people are not dying from this.

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    And 2/3 of the deaths were nursing home patients that had serious health issues already. In almost all of the deaths the person had one or more severe pre-existing health conditions. Healthy people are not dying from this.
    Some healthy people have died from this virus.

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    Where did you get your education? The US is now at 90,000 deaths from the coronavirus 28,000 are connected to nursing homes, that’s less than 30 percent.

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    Some healthy people have died from this virus.
    Replace "some" with "a lot" and you nailed it.

I really wish they would make a decision one way or the other. I purchased many reserved seats last November and have never missed a Dream race. It would be nice to know what's going on so I can make plans on if I need to find replacements as not everyone can drop what they are doing on a dime. Little over 2 weeks away! I need a Yes or No.

Well, it's Monday . Lets hear some good news.
    8/13/16

Any news, Just so that we know