Thread: Kyle Larson

Default Kyle Larson

Was great to see this.

Kyle is set to race for his own Kyle Larson Racing sprint car team in the World of Outlaws Invitational at Knoxville Raceway in Iowa this Friday, May 8th.
    2021 tracks
    Florence 2
    Atomic 2
    (PPV) & Streams ( 2 many)
    (MMP) 1
    (PRP) 3
    (BrushCreek) 1
    (the Rock) 1

Was wondering if he would get in a late model at I-55 next weekend... I know he’s wanted to get in one for a while. Saw he’s selling 2 of his homes. One was 1 million and other wasn’t 5 I believe.

Larson is one of the top racers in the Country and he will have his choice of what type of racing he wants to do very soon. He said something a foolish but that is not going to destroy his racing career.
    He is not a politician being voted in to office.

Both of those homes are in the North Carolina area, so maybe that means he’s done with the awful NASCAR series and going to race where his heart is. I really doubt that this has hurt his image with the true Kyle Larson fans. And if he is done with NASCAR a lot of the drivers are probably envious of his decision.

May be his sponsors bought his homes for him so he has to sell them

So, how did Kyle do at Knoxville ?

finished 10th.
    8/13/16

Go to Morton buildings website. Search Kyle.

Klr crew guys live in the shop

Morton builds some really nice stuff.....we have considered using them to build our retirement home/barndominium when it's time.

Not cheap, but appears really nice and low maintenance.......and they sponsor a sport we all love.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

He was going to leave NASCAR anyway it's just a shame it happened on that enascar crap that is about as near to nothing as I ever watched.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Morton builds some really nice stuff.....we have considered using them to build our retirement home/barndominium when it's time.

Not cheap, but appears really nice and low maintenance.......and they sponsor a sport we all love.
    When I was first getting started and didn't have 2 nickels to rub together I went the cheaper route in regards to a 48 X 40 shop structure. I believe Morton was about $3000.00 more expensive than what I ultimately had built for the same size and height with the same size overhead doors and windows. The two buildings were identical in design, post and roof truss spacing.

After I'd been using that building for about 10 years I put up another larger building to be used as cold storage. By that time my financial standing had improved to the degree that I went with the more costly Morton. That happened a little less than 10 years ago.

The old adage "you get what you pay for" squarely applies to this situation.The quality of materials and workmanship of the Morton is worth every penny and I'd have done well to have spent the extra 3 large for the shop building.