Default Lady Driver on Netflix

It is a Forrest Lucas movie, there are some problems (they use radios) but if you haven't seen it I think you will get a kick out of it at the end, also some shameless Lucas Oil Speedway plugs in it.
    Only in racing does a person knowingly put on a dud show, and then blames everyone else for not appreciating their dud show.

Good summary. It was worth the time.

My wife and I loved it. Only the haters will hate it. It’s kinda chick flicky, but any DLM pub is a good good thing.

Random gear shifts, especially with a dlm, are fun.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

I watched the movie last night and really enjoyed it. Good story line and a happy ending. I always like a happy ending. Smile... I don't think Bobby's one line in the movie was delivered that great. Maybe àt this point it's Best he sticks to racing. But, it was really cool to see his car being a vocal point of the movie.

Yeah, I don't understand why EVERY movie with a race and/or chase scene shows constant gear changes. Makes zero sense. FWIW, if they weren't happy with Bobby's one line, they could have easily done other takes.Overall, good pub for the sport.

Official Lady Driver Trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zF3-l__N2SM

It was far better than the Travolta movie but still lacked alot but then again most Netflix movies do in my opinion. I really liked that they used real latemodel footage for those parts but i don't understand why it's so hard to video the other stuff at real speed I'm pretty sure me and two of my buddy's could go out and produce what ever situation you wanted us to at say 85% full speed yet all these films have cars riding around barely off idle. Even the parts with the street cars on the track. I've seen powder puff races that had more speed. I'm not bashing it. I just don't see how it's so hard to make it a little more realistic

I don’t understand how days of thunder can look more realistic than a lot of these racing movies made almost 30 years later

I thought Tradin' Paint was better...neither will win an Oscar but who cares.

My wife liked it and she hates racing sooo.......
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Looks like the trailer was shot all over the place. One blurb was shot at Petaluma Speedway with 3 of the guys we often run against; 72 Mitch Machado, 3 Matt While, 46 Steve Studebaker, 3 of the top guys there. Should have been there that night so we, too, could be movie stars. LOL

Petaluma, Lucas Oil, Florence and Eldora ... that's the tracks I recognized for sure in the movie.