Thread: Mothers' Day

Default Mothers' Day

Wish a happy one to all the Mothers out there. Mine's been gone for several years but I was fortunate enough to have her for my first 66 years and she was priceless in my eyes and still miss her every day.

Yes Happy Mother's day to all members mothers of 4m,

sorry to hear about the loss of your mother over4t

Clayton just wanted to say believe it or not that this no good anti- American scumbag is thinking about you today knowing you just lost your mother recently and this being Mothers Day!

Just shared a couple blt sandwiches from cookout with mine a few hrs ago ( one of her favorites) and plan on going back down and picking her up and taking her out to the beach in her wheelchair for a little people and bird watching this afternoon after her nap.

Great to have her still around and relatively close to us, even greater to have the memories and the life lessons I learned from her along the way.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

today is a special mothers day for me , first i am thankful she is still here after her horrific wreck last fall , and second , today is my birth day , she had me 57 years ago today , happy mother,s day to all........

I'm very sorry for your loss over4T.

I just got back from taking my Mom flowers and treats over to her house. We said hi and exchanged pleasantries through the window. Although my mom is good shape health-wise we have decided during this virus thing that it's probably best that we not be in close proximity.

Family, and especially Mothers, are what we all have in common regardless of our differences. Mothers, for the most part, don't want material things. What most Mothers want most is some of our time. Time with their children is what brings them the most happiness.

I pray that we're all here next year on Mothers Day without this friggin' virus, going back and forth about whatever is front and center for us at that time. Most of all I pray that all of our Mothers' are here next year to spend time with and for those who's Mother's aren't with us I pray you're consoled by a flood of fond memories of Mom and comforted by the knowledge that she is still watching over you and caring for you and that you'll meet and be together again, someday.

Quote Originally Posted by over4T View Post
    Wish a happy one to all the Mothers out there. Mine's been gone for several years but I was fortunate enough to have her for my first 66 years and she was priceless in my eyes and still miss her every day.
    I lost my Mom 2 weeks ago, so this Mother's day is spent alone, and hoping for the day that we can be together again.

Thanks for posting 4T, your Mom must have been very special also.

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    today is a special mothers day for me , first i am thankful she is still here after her horrific wreck last fall , and second , today is my birth day , she had me 57 years ago today , happy mother,s day to all........
    So glad your mom came through the accident so you two can have another special day together.

Happy Mother's day to your mom!

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    ff, it's been my experience that we get so deeply immersed in life's day to day challenges and tribulations that we take the really important things for granted. Many times it takes a jolt of reality as to be made aware or reminded of how fragile human life can be and how in a blink of an eye our lives can be turned inside out.

I think I can relate just a bit with you on you Mother's close call. My Mother went through a sudden and potentially deadly health problem just a couple of years ago. As I'm sure you will attest, the fear and anxiety of a potential life threatening situation to a loved one is something that sticks with you.

I join Kid in extending our delight that you are able to spend this, and many, many more Mother's days together.

Happy Mothers day to your wife and mother CIRF

There is nothing stronger than a Mothers Love, and nothing hurts more than losing her, so if you still have your Mother - please tell her you love her, and if you don't tell her you will wish you had !

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Happy Mothers day to your wife and mother CIRF
    Thank you for the Mother's Day wishes for my Mom, sir. My wife saw this and thank's you, as well.

Kid, I return the Mother's Day greetings to your Mother and also to your wife.

As my Dad used to say, no one cares more about your well being and safety more than your Mother.

Be safe and keep your loved ones safe, Kid.

Happy Mothers day to All ….. Mine was from down near Pineville ky ( Swan Pond ) Tuff as nails … A lost generation IMO ….
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Thank you for the Mother's Day wishes for my Mom, sir. My wife saw this and thank's you, as well.

Kid, I return the Mother's Day greetings to your Mother and also to your wife.

As my Dad used to say, no one cares more about your well being and safety more than your Mother.

Be safe and keep your loved ones safe, Kid.
    The wife says Thanks!!

We are trying our best to stay safe but, yet get out a little not to go to stir crazy, lol.
    A friend of mine said you need to take a day off work and take your wife somewhere and I said "Where a parking lot" lol.

I agree with your Dad assessment of our Mother's or most people's mothers.

You and your wife and extended family please stay safe.