Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by 153J View Post
    6 whole late models at roaring knob
    Roaring Knob has been the biggest sh!t show In pa for a while.

I’d venture to bet you’ll see fans in Iowa soon. Like just in time for WoO Sprints at Knoxville.

Here's the thing fellas. Most of the races this time of year get rained out anyways, the free states will be racing by July every last one of them.
    Guerilla Racing Junkies.

Shovel on a little more coal, then when we cross white oak mountain, watch 97 roll!

The problem is the gall dang motors.

Quote Originally Posted by intel8 View Post
    Pritzker is all about power and liberal agenda, he cares nothing about the residents of Illinois! I'm sure the rate of businesses and family's leaving Illinois will skyrocket.
    You can replace the words pritzker and Illinois with almost every dem in power and their home state .
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

MN wont be allowing races with fans in the stands anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlmfan123 View Post
    Roaring Knob has been the biggest sh!t show In pa for a while.
    Rick Jones has killed another one.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by intel8 View Post
    Pritzker is all about power and liberal agenda, he cares nothing about the residents of Illinois! I'm sure the rate of businesses and family's leaving Illinois will skyrocket.
    You're correct, intel. Our greasy, crooked, fat bastard governor cares only about the urban inbred constituency in chitcago and Metro East St. Louis. Those are the folks that made him governor and will keep his fat ass governor.

He's all but cancelled both state fair's in late August and early September so it's a safe bet that any sort of athletic event, racing included, is probably doomed for cancellation this year. The blanket draconian prevention policies apply to counties that still have zero confirmed cases the same as the urban hellhole on the lake where there are upwards of 26,000 people per square mile and nearly 78,000 confirmed cases.

There has been a mass exodus of businesses and residents from Illinois dating back a decade or so and this greasy clown is happily escalating it!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    You can replace the words pritzker and Illinois with almost every dem in power and their home state .
    I do not associate with either party, but to be fair, there are several states that have republican governors that have similar restrictions.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    You're correct, intel. Our greasy, crooked, fat bastard governor cares only about the urban inbred constituency in chitcago and Metro East St. Louis. Those are the folks that made him governor and will keep his fat ass governor.

He's all but cancelled both state fair's in late August and early September so it's a safe bet that any sort of athletic event, racing included, is probably doomed for cancellation this year. The blanket draconian prevention policies apply to counties that still have zero confirmed cases the same as the urban hellhole on the lake where there are upwards of 26,000 people per square mile and nearly 78,000 confirmed cases.

There has been a mass exodus of businesses and residents from Illinois dating back a decade or so and this greasy clown is happily escalating it!
    I have a feeling that a lot of state fairs (nation wide) will be cancelled this year. Events that do happen will be mainly subjected to limited spectators until they get a vaccine made and tested.

Quote Originally Posted by fryefan View Post
    I have a feeling that a lot of state fairs (nation wide) will be cancelled this year. Events that do happen will be mainly subjected to limited spectators until they get a vaccine made and tested.
    ff, your statement is most likely accurate and the motives are probably reasonable! It just gets frustrating and irksome that those of us in very low case count areas are forced to comply with guidelines geared for the urban hellhole known as chitcago. Our county has 23 confirmed cases as of Saturday and the vast majority of those cases are directly linked to the state prison located within the county.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    Rick Jones has killed another one.
    Truer words were never spoken

I just read about Bristol, Tn/Bristol, VA. They share a common main street. The businesses on the TN side can reopen (at 50% capacity) while the businesses on the VA side remain locked down.

Quote Originally Posted by dmr37 View Post
    I just read about Bristol, Tn/Bristol, VA. They share a common main street. The businesses on the TN side can reopen (at 50% capacity) while the businesses on the VA side remain locked down.
    That's. Frustrating.

May 21, WV can race without fans. A small step in the right direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    May 21, WV can race without fans. A small step in the right direction.
    How many can afford to do that? Maybe they can have practice, that's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    I know, it stinks. But it's what we're dealt with.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    ff, your statement is most likely accurate and the motives are probably reasonable! It just gets frustrating and irksome that those of us in very low case count areas are forced to comply with guidelines geared for the urban hellhole known as chitcago. Our county has 23 confirmed cases as of Saturday and the vast majority of those cases are directly linked to the state prison located within the county.
    I totally understand that and understand your frustration.

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    Pay-per-view.

U can only do so many ppvs. Imo the market is already starting to get over saturated

Governor Wolf in PA just said he's declaring war on all business owners because they are selfish for wanting to feed their families. He said the State Senators (many of whom are veterans) are cowards for helping to fight for their citizen's freedoms. You can't make this stuff up! Some of the DA's in central PA counties like where Port Royal is said they're not prosecuting businesses for opening, so maybe there's some hope out that way.