Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLMspeed View Post
    Unless you're being sarcastic. Why wouldn't it not be the drivers decision? Their the ones putting on the show
    It doesn't effect their lives at all if fans are in the stands or not. So why WOULD it be their decision? So now fans are just a nuisance to the Lucas drivers?

Just checked the lucas Web site, NO FANS. ***********************************😠 Glad I got that off my chest

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    So now fans are just a nuisance to the Lucas drivers?
    A nuisance... lol

I think it's dumb too but you're too far right can be just as much of a nuisance sometimes than the too far left here.
    Last edited by NeedforLMspeed; 05-12-2020 at 01:24 PM.

Sure it effects the drivers. No fans in the stands means you sold 0 tshirts that day.
    Grumpy old dirt track fan. Anti-Sanction. Anti-Social. Anti-Media. Anti-SocialMedia. Anti-Climatic.

A nuisance... lol

You're too far right can just as much of a nuisance sometimes than the too far left here.
    Lol, but seriously, what business it is of theirs? Just more elitist attitudes like the governors because they know better than us peasants and they need to make our life decisions for us because we're too stupid. When drivers feel the need to make our life decisions for us this has definitely gone too far. We can call it the Lucas Oil Lockdown. Lol
    Last edited by GEAR_HEAD; 05-12-2020 at 01:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RiffRaf67 View Post
    Sure it effects the drivers. No fans in the stands means you sold 0 tshirts that day.
    Exactly. Why would they want that?

Just checked the lucas Web site, NO FANS. ***********************************😠 Glad I got that off my chest

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Just checked the lucas Web site, NO FANS. *********************************** Glad I got that off my chest
    lol and not that there are no fans allowed because that ----- but, the comment "glad I got that off my chest" was funny!

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    Lol, but seriously, what business it is of theirs? Just more elitist attitudes like the governors because they know better than us peasants and they need to make our life decisions for us because we're too stupid. When drivers feel the need to make our life decisions for us this has definitely gone too far. We can call it the Lucas Oil Lockdown. Lol
    My governor needs to make life decisions to able to determine how much money needs to be budgeted. The new budget needs to be signed by July 1st and he's waiting also to see how much federal funding comes in to make adjustments.

(I don't live in a blue state and my governor is very republican)

My governor needs to make life decisions to able to determine how much money needs to be budgeted. The new budget needs to be signed by July 1st and he's waiting also to see how much federal funding comes in to make adjustments.

(I don't live in a blue state and my governor is very republican)
    They are elected to do budgeting. They are also elected to protect our freedoms, not play games with them and take them away to use us as pawns in their political games.

Another thread down the drain to politics by the same few people!

Quote Originally Posted by foxfire2dirtracing View Post
    Another thread down the drain to politics by the same few people!
    I don't remember the Lucas drivers injecting politics before. This is the first time I've seen it.

Maybe Pennsboro could post the article he is referring to about the Lucas Oil Drivers before everyone just assumes it’s true. 4m is about 50/50 when it comes to rumors & truth.

How about it Pennsboro: post the article you read!

He’s probably referring to the DoD article about the Lucas races. It mentions the drivers being apprehensive about staying healthy.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Just read the Kovac article where he was quoting Swallie. I guess one could interpret that in different ways? But in defense of Pennsboro -he did read it- my apologies.

Fox, I don’t think you should categorize me in the same category as the trolls. My cred shouldn’t be questioned, I feel like I post a ton of good info here. If you read the DirtonDirt article, I took it as some Lucas drivers were skeptical about fans being in attendance.

Pennsboro- I just stated above I read the article on DOD. Yes -I have been a loyal subscriber since their beginning. I am not questioning your crews- nor do I want to have any arguments with people I don’t know (or people I do know). I am just a race fan for 56 of my 63 years. It just gets old to see every topic turned into the same ole political bs by the same few. Nobody likes this covid19 virus & how it has changed our world- but all the negative attitudes don’t help anything. I am sure my desires are the same as yours- getting back to our normal life & world. A lot of people are stressed over this stuff- I just try to stay some kinda positive & not fall into a deep dark hole.
    To me as a fan - racing is a luxury and not a necessity-but it is a means of employment for many & I understand what they are going thru.
    I just truly wish that we all on 4m as race fans (and teams) could do a better job at getting along instead of the same ole “I am tougher than you approach.”
    At least with the topics turning into political views- we are not reading about Bobby Pierce & Bloomquist fans throwing stones!

Theres a reason there wont be any fans at the Lucas races and its not related to the virus. I was sworn to secrecy so ill comment after the races are run!

But I will say this...….if every driver and fan knew why the Lucas series was doing this, they would be highly impressed!

Zero25
    I am impressed already & no races have been run. It has to be a big financial cost for Lucas Oil?
    My question : is Lucas paying Golden Isles & East Bay for the use and cost of operating the facilities?
    Just curious as to what is in it $$ for the 2 tracks other than good publicity. Thanks in advance

I'm already highly impressed with what Lucas does.......have been for a while.

Cool that you are a man of your word zero25 and I'm still betting you find that hole in the fence at east bay and I end up seeing you on the backstretch hill when the camera pans by.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????