Default Indiana Midget Week

Although postponed by a week or so the annual Indiana Midget Week is scheduled to happen after all.

Great news! Indiana Midget Week is surpassed in anticipation only by Indiana Sprint Week which is saying something.

https://speedsport.com/sprints-midge...days-for-usac/

East bound & down baby!!!

Chatham, I might just be able to go to a couple of those events. Maybe Kokomo and Paragon.

Usually IMW is just following Indy 500 week and I can't go since I'd been away for almost a week leading up to the 500.

I've got a feeling seats might be in high demand for all the shows since everything will be running at 1/2 capacity. We'll see.

If seating is tight I hope you have good luck getting seats, Chatham.

I'll be stalking the website for ticket sales when they are announced. I managed to get 2 for the LM show at Pevely last Saturday & 3 for the outlaws there next Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by chathamracefan View Post
    I'll be stalking the website for ticket sales when they are announced. I managed to get 2 for the LM show at Pevely last Saturday & 3 for the outlaws there next Saturday.
    Glad to hear you got tickets. Good for you! Please give me a heads up if you run across a source of tickets for IMW.

What did they do at Pevely in regards to distancing in the grandstands, concessions, restroom crowding, etc.? Were they monitoring everything or was it left up to the crowd to police themselves? Did Pevely allow camping and did they monitor tailgating crowds prior to the races?

Tickets are now on sale for Indiana Midget Week and here is the website where you can purchase them. They aren't going to last long so we all must make a move quickly.

Good luck to everyone who wants to purchase IMW tickets!

http://www.usactickets.com/