Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Is anyone watching the NASCAR races ? Bristol today.
    Absolutely!!!!

I can’t watch. Majority of the races are boring as hell and NASCAR has gone way overboard with this covid19 stuff.

Who did they let win yesterday?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Who did they let win yesterday?
    Looks like new NASCAR fan boy chase Elliott took out Joey Logano and Bad Brad Kesolowski won from 3rd spot in the closing laps. I loved good old Bill but I’m not excited by his fanboy son.

Rajflyboy:
    I can’t watch. Majority of the races are boring as hell and NASCAR has gone way overboard with this covid19 stuff.

Yeah if I was complaining all the time about it I probably would stop watching it. I can't disagree with you on that.

Chase took out vagino and Mr Ed and won the race??? Dang, wish I would have tuned in to catch that.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Raj for someone who hates Nascar you seem to post a lot about it. I am not sure what the point is of trashing it. Yesterday's race was very entertaining and I think you watched it. For instance I don't care for hockey or soccer, but I don't go on the internet to trash it. BTW, I am quite sure you watched yesterday's race. Finally I am kind of neutral about Elliot, but his incident is just short track racing. Most every driver out there has baggage concerning their short track behavior. None of them are squeaky clean/Smile

Rajflyboy, hold your head high, you've been scolded by the all time sanctimonious phony of 4M and other places. It's a great honor to be admonished by the likes of the resident hypocrite. Trust me, you should be proud, Raj!

I'll tell you how to send him packin' in a blink of an eye. Ask him why he hates Jimmie Johnson or Jeff Gordon. He'll be gone like the Road Runner being chased by Wiley Coyote! LOL!!

I thought it was funny that Logano called Elliott childish for wrecking him. How many times has Logano wrecked somebody down through the years ?

I used to watch NASCAR. I don’t anymore. Yes I talk smack on NASCAR and how bad it’s product is.

Quote Originally Posted by One Man Gang View Post
    I thought it was funny that Logano called Elliott childish for wrecking him. How many times has Logano wrecked somebody down through the years ?
    Yeah but Logano ain’t no hyped up fanboy. He goes out and wins races.

Logano ain’t no fanboy for sure because he ain’t got many of em plus don’t need to be one when you are sliced bread 😜

Yep, Logano goes out and wins races.............right up until the time he pisses Matt Kenseth off! LOL!

RAJ you watch it. Who talks about something they don't watch? My my my. LOL

NASCAR ain’t no fun anymore Boring