Default Sprints again tonight at Marysvile

Marysville Raceway Park will run a race again tonight, Saturday, May16 with no spectators. Along with the 360 Sprints on the bill are the NorCal Dwarf Cars and the Pepsi Sports Mods. It is again on PPV with Speed Shift TV starting at 5:30 p.m. PST.

Found out today that the 360s got a healthy pay boost last week from the online supplier, PitStop USA, that I hadn't known about. It got the winner a very nice $2,200 check. Please consider, as always, buying your parts and supplies from the generous companies in our sport.

Sorry about the late delay on the info but I just got the message.

Quote Originally Posted by over4T View Post
    Marysville Raceway Park will run a race again tonight, Saturday, May16 with no spectators. Along with the 360 Sprints on the bill are the NorCal Dwarf Cars and the Pepsi Sports Mods. It is again on PPV with Speed Shift TV starting at 5:30 p.m. PST.

Found out today that the 360s got a healthy pay boost last week from the online supplier, PitStop USA, that I hadn't known about. It got the winner a very nice $2,200 check. Please consider, as always, buying your parts and supplies from the generous companies in our sport.

Sorry about the late delay on the info but I just got the message.
    I'm watching right now. Thanks for the heads up!