Default Yessss!!! Get rid of all white people!!!

https://youtu.be/MsEIQzkcRZk

Yet another Democrat whacko . These people are insane.

There they all sit. A bunch of white people that don't even like their own race? What in the world???
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetters; 05-16-2020 at 06:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetters View Post
    https://youtu.be/MsEIQzkcRZk

Yet another Democrat whacko . These people are insane.

There they all sit. A bunch of white people that don't even like their own race? What in the world???
    I have thought alot about this myself . It seams to me that this is type of person to feel
    for the looser , or the underdog . That the white person has risen up faster in life , achieved
    more . Developed more faster . For what ever reason , and there are many . To bad . I care
    less what someone thinks of me being white . Don't be mad at me for it . And the fact is , I
    bet most of us whites , don't even think about color being superior . But if you must say so . So
    let their racist azz go where sun don't shine , and they wont have to worry about color .

alldirt , your 3rd sentence sums up what i think brought about the most racest act i have ever witnessed , AFFIRMATIVE ACTION , which allowed a person a huge advantage in life just because of the color of there skin and something that happend years ago that no white person alive to day had nothing to do with......

If he really cared about people in general he wouldn't try to advocate elimination of any person.....problem seems to be him.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    If he really cared about people in general he wouldn't try to advocate elimination of any person.....problem seems to be him.
    Better take another look, that thing was a woman, I think!!!!!

Wonder what they think about God choosing the Jews for His chosen people?

Of course we all know liberals are anti-Semitic!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetters View Post
    https://youtu.be/MsEIQzkcRZkYet another Democrat whacko . These people are insane.There they all sit. A bunch of white people that don't even like their own race? What in the world???
    Haven't I stated something like this , along linez of the very similar thoughts. (Rulling powers that do be consumed with power and greed. Radical hatred against there own species)