Default Ford 347 crate motor

Who builds a nice 4412 500cfm 2 barrel for the 347 Ford crate motors? Headers too?

i sent you a reply to your pm , but i am not sure it went through ,

It didn't come through!

man , i have typed all that 3 times and it disappears , i tried direct and quick both so i dont know , in short , we build our own carbs using barry grant components , they will build you a excellent carb if you know the right person to talk to , my second choice would be C & S , we run schoenfield stepped headers , they make them for LM,s and mods , there is a lot more though i can help you with , i,m going out of town and will try and PM you again first of week.....

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    man , i have typed all that 3 times and it disappears , i tried direct and quick both so i dont know , in short , we build our own carbs using barry grant components , they will build you a excellent carb if you know the right person to talk to , my second choice would be C & S , we run schoenfield stepped headers , they make them for LM,s and mods , there is a lot more though i can help you with , i,m going out of town and will try and PM you again first of week.....
    Thanks in advance