Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

There is only one weekend in October that would have worked and you’re gambling if you have it then. Weather in Ohio in mid to late October could be brutal. The year the World was rescheduled to earlier October was one cold weekend. 34 degrees Saturday morning watching hot laps and it didn’t get much warmer that day.

Unfortunately the writing is on the wall. If Major League Baseball can’t put fans in the stands, then DLM Crown Jewels are in serious jeopardy this season. It stinks, and I hate it just as much as anyone but at this point I’m not counting on much of a DLM 2020 season.

You guys do realize. Every medical expert out there is saying, Covid 19 will return this fall. Ah, hello ???

Meanwhile they get to sit back and make interest on all of the money for tickets and campsites until next years dream, why possibly someone that has been laid off that bought tickets could use that money for groceries. Even MLB baseball is giving fans the option for a refund.

Some people are just never happy

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    You guys do realize. Every medical expert out there is saying, Covid 19 will return this fall. Ah, hello ???
    Every expert? No sir I don't. The media calls them experts if they have the right agenda. Which is keeping the nation shut down.

Clayton, I don't like what's going on anymore than anyone else. But, if there is another outbreak, states are going to shut down tighter than a virgin at a graduation party. It won't surprise me if some tracks close because of this or some that are good money wise don't open at all this year. I know of a new track being refurbished that had plans on opening this year. Last I heard they pushed it out till 2021. That's spending a lot of cash and getting nothing in return.

O and clayton. I quit watching local and national news. I'm tired of getting there agenda shoved down my throat. The media is the worst part of this pandemic.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    O and clayton. I quit watching local and national news. I'm tired of getting there agenda shoved down my throat. The media is the worst part of this pandemic.
    Well that is good, people need to shut off the fake news!!

They are the ones stirring the pot about more outbreaks. And nobody knows if they will even happen.