Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

The OH governor just opened the state up, all previous orders are now just guidelines.

Wisconsin ban was lifted yet the closest 2 counties to me still can’t open restaurants or bars

I've seen some places can't open because they can't get a scheduled food delivery service because they are so backed up right now.

The pork chop has become an endangered species.
    8/13/16

It was made official on the tracks website. The 26th dirt late model dream will be run in June 2021

Quote Originally Posted by Roundtown21 View Post
    It was made official on the tracks website. The 26th dirt late model dream will be run in June 2021
    Now you did it. You're suppose to wait until DoD reports it (throws arms up). Bahahaha

ELDORA SPEEDWAY - DIRT LATE MODEL DREAM 2020

Update
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

Yep, The Dream won't be happening this year at all.

TICKET INFORMATION
    All advance purchase tickets, pit passes, campsites and suite admissions for the 26th Dirt Late Model Dream will be honored for the rescheduled date in early June 2021. Race fans should retain all tickets, credentials, passes and receipts they have received to date.

Officials will communicate updated event information direct to patron accounts as it becomes available.

Exchanges for another event will be permitted but please be aware that renewal opportunities will be lost for anything exchanged.

WE NEED TO BE VERY CLEAR ON THIS: DIRT LATE MODEL DREAM TICKETS OR CAMPSITES THAT GET EXCHANGED CAN NO LONGER BE RENEWED AS THEY WILL GO BACK INTO THE PUBLIC POOL OF AVAILABLE TICKETS FOR OTHERS TO PURCHASE.
    If you would like to exchange Dirt Late Model Dream tickets or campsites for another event, please call the ticket office at (937) 338-3815 during regular business hours.

This is really hard to accept and believe!!!!

Really let down they didnt try to run it in October. Would babe been packed!

LM1M: I read same things you did till reread and my take is still "mass gatherings" 10 or more still no-no which kills live fan racing. I don't like other wording such as some threats to businesses but it is what is. It's truly time for normal hard working God fearing strong folks to stand up and make some noise, and no I'm not talking all the Facebook junkies. True hard working hard voting think their vote counts everytime kinda folks, in every state!!!

I'm starting to wonder if ANY major dirt late model event is going to take place this year.
    If Eldora is willing to concede a race that has until October to get it in and we are only in May, there's a strong chance others will follow suit.

As much as Tony likes to act like a hardass, he's actually a giant wussbag.

Canceled tonight. Not rescheduling.

Roger Slack and Stewart are sissies.

F@ck their no fans race for that weekend

Quote Originally Posted by #FALSuperman View Post
    I'm starting to wonder if ANY major dirt late model event is going to take place this year.
    If Eldora is willing to concede a race that has until October to get it in and we are only in May, there's a strong chance others will follow suit.
    What weekend could they use? Is Lucas going to give up a 2-3 day shows? Is WoO going to cancel events just for the Dream? That's not fair to those tracks and fans.

There's a few weekends in October that would not effect either series. They ran in October last year. an I don't like the no refunds either. But it is what it is. I'm glad I didn't waste money on getting reserved.

Quote Originally Posted by thexfactor0210 View Post
    Really let down they didnt try to run it in October. Would babe been packed!
    You are assuming that they will be able to hold the World 100 in October, which may not be possible.

With that being said, hopefully there are no major outbreaks between now and then and it can be held (keeping fingers crossed).

Quote Originally Posted by t4g2 View Post
    There's a few weekends in October that would not effect either series. They ran in October last year. an I don't like the no refunds either. But it is what it is. I'm glad I didn't waste money on getting reserved.
    The third week of October and Halloween are only open. Weather is iffy by then. Football and hunting dominate then.

Third weekend of October is a dirt track world championship