Default Ordering + SAS + Thunderhill =

Has covid 19 screwed up racing to a point where now it is going to be a sold out NYC Broadway show? You have to order one of 700 tickets sold on line to go to the race. What about paying cash at the gate? Nope? What if the weather forecast gives ran for the weekend? Refund? Nope? Where will you sit in one of the 700 spots? Most folks are not going to deal with this and quit going to races, I will...

They would have to pay me to go to an sas race.

we went last week and had to sit in the aisle it was so packed, now this week theyre doing their dog and pony show because DoD is videoing. This is idiotic, this is the first i had heard of it, imagine the casual fan that drives out there and gets turned away

Thunderhill Raceway returns to racing this weekend with the highly anticipated Whooping the Whuhan Flu 50, featuring the Southern All Star Racing Series for $5,000-to-win. A limited numbder of tickets for the event are on sale now. Head over to XXXXXXXXX.com to place an order on tickets today! Competitor entries are unlimited, but spectators will be limited to 700 pre-sold tickets as the track plans to follow Covid-19 social distancing and safety protocols.

How did thundehill race an they stopped duck river an they cancelled.

Do they offer unlimited pit passes or only a certain amount with the driver?

Promoter Jason Walker Phone: 931-334-9699 https://thunderhillracewaypark.com/index.html
    Last edited by NorthAlabama; 05-19-2020 at 03:39 PM.

A limited numbder of tickets for the event are on sale now. Head over to MyXXXXXass.com to place an order on tickets today!

NorthAlabama is confused with MyXXXXXXass.com he thinks you order race tickets there or hell maybe I’m the one confused 🤦🏻(not a nice word)♂️

Quote Originally Posted by NorthAlabama View Post
    Has covid 19 screwed up racing to a point where now it is going to be a sold out NYC Broadway show? You have to order one of 700 tickets sold on line to go to the race. What about paying cash at the gate? Nope? What if the weather forecast gives ran for the weekend? Refund? Nope? Where will you sit in one of the 700 spots? Most folks are not going to deal with this and quit going to races, I will...
    Thunder hill isn’t the only track in the country doing this.

I guess be thankful you actually have racing in your state this weekend or even next weekend.

One Man Gang. Yes, you are the one confused.

It takes about 30 seconds to get your ticket on the my race pass app. Life isn’t that hard.

Might be better than standing in 90 degree weather and full sun for 20-25 mins waiting to get tickets.

Quote won’t work but replying to #11

huskerdirt, look at the way it was spelled and for that reason Life ain’t what I was concerned about being hard !!! 😜

NorthAlabama knows I’m just joking around about it

Thunderhill stands ticket gate to open at 4pm central, and you can buy as many tickets as you like ! per their facebook page.

So, did they charge the non ticket fans the extra $2.00?