Default Davenport Speedway

May 29 30 1/4 mile and 1/2 mile.

No fans
    8/13/16

Yes! Not ideal with no fans but I love this. It’s great to see the Kay family bringing big time racing back to the MVF.

D-port raced Friday following Iowa guidelines (no fans). From what i understand the guidelines change May 27th. The new guidelines haven't been published or are unclear to the status of venues such as this one. Hoping the new Iowa guidelines will allow some form of fan participation.

Quote Originally Posted by MUD MAESTRO View Post
    D-port raced Friday following Iowa guidelines (no fans). From what i understand the guidelines change May 27th. The new guidelines haven't been published or are unclear to the status of venues such as this one. Hoping the new Iowa guidelines will allow some form of fan participation.
    May 27 is the next time the Guidelines will be updated. I am hopeful fans will be allowed to return but I think it's going to be a very limited # of fans. Some place with a huge Grandstand like MVF is a perfect place because you can spread people out.

Sucks for me because I live just a mile from the fairgrounds. I could clearly hear tonight's practice session (I can hear race cars right now!) and all that horsepower next week demands to be seen!