Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Yes- I just looked at my tickets- on the front “no refunds/exchanges”
    I don’t understand the big fuss- the way I look at it- next years Dream tickets are already paid for!!
    If I financially needed my $$ back- I shouldn’t have been going to start with!

And before anyone chimes in and says "well its not your money", yes it is. I have Dream tickets and I'm in the same boat. It'd be great to get a few hundred bucks back. But at the end of the day if I get a refund on the tickets I'll be turning around and giving it right back to Eldora in 6 months for renewals. So is this even that big of a deal? If you're one that's complained about it then one of two things is true: 1)you are in a situation where cash is very tight and you need your ticket money back to make it through these next few months before you give it back to Eldora in November. Or 2)you are the person that sucks all the fun out of the room at parties

Not everybody goes to eldora every year. Its just on their bucket list and have several other races and tracks they want to attend.

Quote Originally Posted by WisWildManFan View Post
    Moved my tickets to world weekend over the phone.
    Unfortunately Now the tickets you had will go back open to public next year.

Sad they do it that way.
    2021 tracks
    Florence 2
    Atomic 2
    (PPV) & Streams ( 2 many)
    (MMP) 1
    (PRP) 3
    (BrushCreek) 1
    (the Rock) 1

For this case its a VERY VALID complaint. For me ill take the lose on my camp spot and or try to resale it closer to time next year. As i do alot of traveling and just depends on the dates next year and my trade show schedule for the business if it matches up or not if i can go or will go.
    Last edited by t4g2; 05-21-2020 at 09:49 AM.

That part of their policy is a valid complaint. I guess it’s a way to keep the ticket sales up for next year?
    T4g2- you are right-not everygoes every year, but there are ways/means to sale the tickets. It’s been so long ago- I can’t remember when the original Million was rained out & rescheduled for the Dream week the following year: but I am quite sure Earl didn’t give refunds for that race. But again- I have slept since then!

And what will eldora do if the world doesnt happen will you move your tickets back to the dream?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtracer12m View Post
    This board used to be so fun to read. Now it's a big pile of junk with nonstop complaining.
    I’ve been on this board since practically day one well over 25 years ago, been through different owners board changes and user names, it’s always been a long pile of junk with nonstop complaining....lol. The difference is social media has taken over news, race results etc.

This board used to be so fun to read. Now it's a big pile of junk with nonstop complaining.Have you actually called Eldora yourself to inquire about a refund jwel or are you just going off a past experience? I find it hard to believe they wouldn't work with certain folks on an individual basis if they are considered high risk during a time like this.Heres my thoughts ont he whole process. My guess is every major dirt track event that gets lost to covid this year will do this exact same thing. I would guess you get charged a penalty or fee through your bank or ticket processor for every time you do a refund. Then you'd get charge yet another credit card fee next year when you have to process a new payment. Then more money spent on envelopes and stamps to mail again. Doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out why they 'rescheduled' it instead of 'canceled'.JUST FOR THE RECORD I HAD AN EMAIL EXCHANGE WITH THE TICKET MANAGER AT ELDORA YESTERDAY.

It seems to me that some of you need to read the "terms of service" before you buy tickets in the future.

Frye fan-you are exactly correct!

Quote Originally Posted by DLC View Post
    Unfortunately Now the tickets you had will go back open to public next year. Sad they do it that way.
    Yea not a big deal for me first time I’ve ever bought advanced tickets there, was worried about a limited crowd.

t4g2, I have been going to Cherokee Speedway in Gaffney S.C. since 1988. They have NEVER gave refunds For anything, ever. They now have been running WOO for the last several years. If that policy has changed, I don't know about it. Over that amount of years I have probably been to around 100 races at that one track that have gotten rained out. NOT 1 REFUND.

Pretty sure NASCAR doesn't give refunds if a race is unable to be ran.

no,no,and no

There's a couple times where I've been to a track and they say they are racing all the way up to the start time. Weather looks like it could be an issue. It's 50/50. Ends up raining. They cancel and they would refund it at the pit gate. I'm guessing since they never even started the event, not even hot laps is why.