Thread: Bloomquist

Default Bloomquist

Has anyone had a sighting ? Yea I know it's giving him time to heal, bla, bla, bla. This just isn't normal for the king of drama. Is he just totally boycotting Lucas ? Was the surgery a bust ? Or is WRG saying, you know that sweet deal we got for you ! It also means you attend zero lucas shows ? Gotta wonder, the goat just hasn't been himself.

Why would he go down to GIS then turn around and drive all the way to Minnesota in a day.

Going from GA to MN is a logistical nightmare. Rocket1 is doing it with multiple cars, haulers and a charter plane. I don’t think that Bloomer and gang have that kind of money or drive to do the same.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

I wonder how much it costs to charter a plane. Must be pretty inexpensive right now.

I don't think Bloomers has even won a race at GIS in about 10 yrs or so
    Last edited by NeedforLMspeed; 05-20-2020 at 10:40 AM.

People were asking on the bloomquist Facebook page the same thing but Dave klinger from Drydene said they weren't stopping him from racing anywhere

Quote Originally Posted by Dlmfan123 View Post
    People were asking on the bloomquist Facebook page the same thing but Dave klinger from Drydene said they weren't stopping him from racing anywhere
    Probably not it's all exposure for their product. Geographically traveling though...

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLMspeed View Post
    Probably not it's all exposure for their product. Geographically traveling though...
    Brandon and rocket1 crew are using the guy who owns Jackson speedway private jet. so im sure it aint that expensive for Mark.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLMspeed View Post
    No doubt. Dennis is leaving after tonight to head up there.

Rocket team would not be doing this if they weren’t leading the points in both series

exactly wwmfan. and if any team is prepared to pull it off, it's Richards and Co.
    8/13/16

Ok. GIS is a 2 day show. Tuesday, Wednesday. Off Thursday, I think they could easily make that run up to Jackson. Having as much time off as they have had you would think he would have wanted to get some seat time. Before his injury I think there's no doubt you see him at GIS.

Mark is not chasing lucas points, everybody knows that. Would he like to keep that orange spoiler for awhile ? I'm sure he would.

If it was a 2 day and paid $10k-$12k each night. He might. Still wouldn't say it's a guarantee.

Bloomer boycotting Lucas because of his sponsor, thats hilarious and stupid. Someone should have told Eckert before he wrapped Drydene and DRF all over Murray's car.

That’s a lot of travel for crappy purse. He’ll be in Jackson and Davenport the next 2 weeks.

Birkytime15b

You mentioned above “crappy purse.”
    Do you realize Lucas Oil is paying about $240,000 out of their pocket for Brunswick/East Bay? It is a ways down there but: 3 nights 7k to win each night -no travel- then 4 hours to East Bay for 3 straight nights with the same purse.
    It’s also a long way to Minnesota & Iowa for 4 races with 2 only paying 6k.

Like I said. I don't think he's even won a race there in like 10 yrs.

Minnesota and Iowa are points paying events for him. GIS and EB aren't.

I saw a tweet from them on like Saturday or Sunday loading the car into the hauler so I'm assuming they may have already left to go somewhere.

Crappy purse meant it wasn’t worth traveling for a non points race, to have to travel for 24 hours. Lucas did put together a decent purse. But, for all the travel, definitely not worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Ok. GIS is a 2 day show. Tuesday, Wednesday. Off Thursday, I think they could easily make that run up to Jackson. Having as much time off as they have had you would think he would have wanted to get some seat time. Before his injury I think there's no doubt you see him at GIS. Mark is not chasing lucas points, everybody knows that. Would he like to keep that orange spoiler for awhile ? I'm sure he would.
    Lucas at GIS is a 3 day deal. Running again Thursday.