Default Cash money series rules

Edited post:

Sorry I was mistaken the announcer on dirt on dirt was talking about the cash money series. I was wondering what the differences in rules were.

I see now they can’t even have a LRB shock.

https://img1.wsimg.com/blobby/go/9e0...=1590123204057

Also how do I delete a post?
    Last edited by rosco; 05-23-2020 at 10:52 PM.

I get the mentality and what their trying to do but no shock behind is just a little too ridiculous to me. your already limiting what shock i run what length it can be and what sorting can be on it. Why not just run street stocks if you don't want any of the advantages the suspension offers. When did racing become about slowing everything down

Quote Originally Posted by Jking24 View Post
    I get the mentality and what their trying to do but no shock behind is just a little too ridiculous to me. your already limiting what shock i run what length it can be and what sorting can be on it. Why not just run street stocks if you don't want any of the advantages the suspension offers. When did racing become about slowing everything down
    You can just change your geometry to make it about the same anyway. Yeah, it's a dumb rule.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

If you look at the lap times cole Wells was running times as fast as steve casabolt 🤷(not a nice word)♂️

Stupid rules all around. Smart people will be able to get the car exactly back to where they were just with added work, giving them more of an advantage than they had before

Agreed ^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Burke1118 View Post
    Stupid rules all around. Smart people will be able to get the car exactly back to where they were just with added work, giving them more of an advantage than they had before
    The "Rumley Rules" did the exact same thing.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Yep the box was already opened you can make all the rules you want but you can't take away the knowledge we gained.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    those rules might have had a similar effect........ Certainly people that understand the device have a better grasp of where potential speed lies, but I am pretty convinced that if we made everyone abide by the current LR rules but let one top 3 car run open LR suspension rules, they would completely dominate. You just can't accomplish the same things within the current rules. Lead birdcage and a spongy chain does not = rumley device. Maybe you're smarter than everyone on tour, but you can walk through the pits and people don't even cover their LR anymore because its all standard stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Burke1118 View Post
    those rules might have had a similar effect........ Certainly people that understand the device have a better grasp of where potential speed lies, but I am pretty convinced that if we made everyone abide by the current LR rules but let one top 3 car run open LR suspension rules, they would completely dominate. You just can't accomplish the same things within the current rules. Lead birdcage and a spongy chain does not = rumley device. Maybe you're smarter than everyone on tour, but you can walk through the pits and people don't even cover their LR anymore because its all standard stuff
    You can't make it quite as good within the rules, but they have gotten pretty close. And it has taken a lot of little things that add up. Or you could just buy a Wehrs machine Rumley device for $400.

I still see plenty of teams get the cover on the back of the car ASAP.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1