Default Looking for some help

I'm looking to find racing on both the 29th and 30th. I can find plenty of tracks running on Saturday, but none on Friday. Anything within a 700 hundred mile radius of Dayton, OH. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

Tri city in granite city il 29th 5000 to win lm,i55 runs a regular show on 30th

Yeah, I saw that, but kind of leary on whether Tri City will actually run. Watcha think? After all Illinois is full of the vid!!! I was at I 55 for their first race, and no sign of the vid there.

Tri city tickets went on sale today I believe an to 1200 fans. an if you do go expect a very late night. they rarely get done before midnight an that's actually considered early for them.

Keep eye on Amish hilltop, Jackson County, brushcreek, and atomic. With everything changing constantly never know what could happen

Thanks for the info. I went ahead and bought tickets for Tri City. Looks like a nice track. I'll be headed to Dixie Speedway in a couple of weeks. That will make five races this spring. Lucky to be able to get out.